Xavien Howard - Corner, Baylor

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
6-2 200 lbs.

Pete Carroll drooling over those measurables.

Teach him the Seahawks technique.

Bam! You can have your opposite corner Richard Sherman.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend to be a scouting expert, as I can't identify good technique by watching tape, so I rely on scouting reports from NFLdraftscout.com. On that site he has a glowing review from Rob Rang and sounds like a perfect Seahawks cornerback. He's tall, physical, and a ballhawk with good enough speed. I would love to see this guy added with one of our 3rd round picks, which is his projected range. I think the only thing really holding him back from being a first round pick is his lack of elite speed. But our system compensates for that. It's interesting that Rob Rang compares him to Byron Maxwell. So far he's my favorite CB prospect in this draft outside the first round.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2001257/xavien-howard

kobebryant

Reaction score
I like him. Definitely some nice Seahawky CBs out there.

Howard, Artie Burns, William Jackson, Rashard Robinson, Deiondre Hall

titan3131

Reaction score
My seahawks corner dark horse candidate is daryl worley WVU. He had 6 ints last year with missing games from an incident, Alot of play and passes defended.

6'1 199 lbs

got to wait for prodays though >_<

jammerhawk

Reaction score
see also

James Bradberry - Samford 6'1" 209, 33+ inch arms was a Snr Bowl player.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
See also:

Deiondre Hall N Dakota 6'1.5" 209, and an amazing 34 1/2" arm length. Another Snr Bowl player. Totally fits the profile.

poplarbluffman

Reaction score
great year for press CB's. Realy like Eric Murray(under 6 feet but very good in press) and Canady...Howard only allowed teams to complete only 34.3 percent of their passes vs his coverage this year