Combine DL measurements

CPHawk

Reaction score
Buckner with some massive paws, 11 3/4.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Blair's tape is good. Suspected he's measure well. Combine already confirming it.

Been discussed for a few weeks at SDB. So kind of a known quantity as a strong sleeper.

kearly

Reaction score
Vernon Butler is 323 lbs, will likely run very well in drills, and has 35 inch arms. Maybe Tom Cable should convert him to OL. (I'm kidding. Sort of.)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":2733kbhm said:
Vernon Butler is 323 lbs, will likely run very well in drills, and has 35 inch arms. Maybe Tom Cable should convert him to OL. (I'm kidding. Sort of.)
Maybe he can play both ways.

ivotuk

Reaction score
McGruff":3fkwkmu0 said:
http://walterfootball.com/combine2016DL.php

Vernon Butler looking good.

Ronald Blair warrants consideration and tape review. Ditto Kevin Dodd and site favorite a chris Jones

Kamalei Correa is strictly an OLB prospect with those arms.

I love this guy, and if we don't re-sign Mebane, or someone similar, I'd take him over Rankins at #26.

IIRC it was Daniel Jeremiah said at the Senior Bowl that he saw what he thought was a pretty fast linebacker run off the field, then had to double check because it was Vernon Butler at 323# moving like a linebacker.

It's too bad Rankins had the calf injury, he was looking good in the Senior Bowl practices.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Andrew Billings Baylor 6005 311 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 33

Funny how much Billings' height, weight, and arm length are identical to Mebane. It looks that way on paper, but their lower body development is different. I think Mebane is much better in that category and has a better short area burst where as Billings has one hell of a closing burst. They're a tad bit different, but not my much.

Billings is going to have a hell of a combine, I'm sure. His 40 will surprise (see him run down a skill player waaay downfield below @ 1:55) and many say he has a chance to break the bench record.

[youtube]afNZkUuJqhA[/youtube]