Jaylon Smith's future in question

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounds like a Seahawk to me, sign him let him heal put him in the defense next year on a premium contract and prove it deal.

pehawk

Reaction score
Makes me hate the NCAA. That's irrational, but it's visceral. I remember defending Jadaveon Clowneys decision to pull out of games, in this very forum. This is why.

Just, "arggghhhh". Feel so bad for him. Dude was about to take care of his children, worry free.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hopefully he has an insurance policy on himself. I know that ex-duck ifo ekpre olomu had an insurance policy that kicked in if he dropped out of the first three rounds. I know he collected $3 million after his really bad knee injury. It's not an nfl career, but it's something.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ex5unzpu said:
Hopefully he has an insurance policy on himself. I know that ex-duck ifo ekpre olomu had an insurance policy that kicked in if he dropped out of the first three rounds. I know he collected $3 million after his really bad knee injury. It's not an nfl career, but it's something.

Where's that dude now? Forgot about him.

The NCAA should at least insure these players based off the NFL Draft advisory board's grades. Something.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":2o40b95u said:
JSeahawks":2o40b95u said:

Where's that dude now? Forgot about him.

The NCAA should at least insure these players based off the NFL Draft advisory board's grades. Something.

He got drafted by Cleveland in the 7th round, was on injured reserve last year. He says he's close to 100% back and ready to go for camp this fall.

cover-2

Reaction score
If he isn't going to see the field until 2017, then maybe we could get him in the 3rd or 4th round. Redshirt him his rookie year and just hope he can fully recover to get on the field in his second year. It will be interesting to see how far he falls in the draft.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Don't feel bad for the guy,he had a $50 million policy all season.The policy pays if he isn't drafted or if he cannot play again.The degree from ND is gold.

Davidess

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1x93qc6s said:
Don't feel bad for the guy,he had a $50 million policy all season.The policy pays if he isn't drafted or if he cannot play again.The degree from ND is gold.

While it doesn't matter as much it was actually a $5 million dollar policy

and if I do remember correctly this is the same injury that marcus lattimore had when he came out of college..we now know where he is.

Also he will be retested in like 6 weeks by NFL doctors to see where his injury stands.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Davidess":3dktepbq said:
IndyHawk":3dktepbq said:

While it doesn't matter as much it was actually a $5 million dollar policy

and if I do remember correctly this is the same injury that marcus lattimore had when he came out of college..we now know where he is.

Also he will be retested in like 6 weeks by NFL doctors to see where his injury stands.
It matters to me and I was incorrect,too lazy to look it up..Stand corrected