late round prospects

cover-2

Reaction score
Here are some late round prospects I like...

Michigan (CB) Jeremy Clark 6-4 210 lbs: I'm not going to lie, Clark is my favorite late round prospect for the Seahawks.

[youtube]tmqi-eDHxvs[/youtube]

Gardner-Webb (DT) OJ Mau 6-2 308 lbs: If we don't draft a DT in the first 3 or 4 rounds then this is a player I would love to get maybe in the 5th or 6th round. Mau is what Mike Mayock calls a "dancing bear". He is built like Mebane, big bubble, big thighs, and on the shorter side. The last two years he has had 7.5 sacks with 24 TFL's

[youtube]CCagEnGyrdQ[/youtube]

Virginia Tech (DT/DE/LB) Cory Marshall 6-2 266 lbs: Marshall is a guy that jumped off the film when I was watching the Va Tech defense. Marshall looked like a more disruptive DT than his more highly known teammate (DT) Luther Maddy. Marshall has a quick first step, good closing speed, he has an effective swim move, and he has good balance. I like him for the Seahawks as a situational pass rusher at DT, DE, and occasionally rush him from the OLB position. I would let the big man compete for playing time as the SAM LB. IMO Marshall is a player in would target in the later rounds of the draft.

[youtube]JB-4OTCC3zc[/youtube]

MTSU (S) Kevin Byard 5-11 215 lbs: Byard is a ballhawking DB, he has 19 career interceptions.

[youtube]AIwgr67-0xI[/youtube]

(DE/LB) Royce LaFrance 6-3 259 lbs: It looks like he has a decent intial burst, good hands to fight off blocks, a good swim move. He is a little pudgy in the mid-section but he still looks to have good agility and body control. LaFrance's arm's look average in length.

His stats for the last two years: 12.5 sacks, 24 TFL's, 6 PBU's, 3 forced fumbles

[youtube]pksPBATLTLc[/youtube]

Colorado St (SS/FS) Kevin Pierre-Louis 6-1 212 lbs: If you want a big hitting, tone setter on defense or special teams, then this is your guy. He looks to have great quickness and has a knack for running through ball carriers. His stat line for INTs and PBU's are low, so its fair to assume that he is going for the big hit as opposed to making a play on the ball.

[youtube]IPEZsXChifs[/youtube]