Seven round Seahawks mock draft

McGruff

Reaction score
I like it a lot. A couple of nit piks from my own observations.

While the idea of Heath at OL is intriguing, I'd prefer him at DT. He's a plus run defender who shows a ton of tenacity. I think he'd fit our defense really well.

And while I like Kaufusi as a base end, I don't see him succeeding inside much. He's good sized, but he plays with more finese. I'd actually prefer he she'd 10-15 pounds in our system and play Leo or Sam.

cover-2

Reaction score
I would incredibly happy with the scenario of Bullard in the 1st & McGovern in the 2nd, although IMO McGovern won't be there late in the 2nd round. I have come around to using a 3rd round pick on Ervin. Drafting a player that actually played OC in college is comforting. I would be good with the interior o-line of McGovern, Glasgow, and Glowinski.

Hawks46

Reaction score
cover-2":30sx8gak said:
I would incredibly happy with the scenario of Bullard in the 1st & McGovern in the 2nd, although IMO McGovern won't be there late in the 2nd round. I have come around to using a 3rd round pick on Ervin. Drafting a player that actually played OC in college is comforting. I would be good with the interior o-line of McGovern, Glasgow, and Glowinski.

Lol. McGovern, Glasgow and Glowinski sounds like a European law firm. Sorry, just my first thought on that. :thirishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
If this draft panned out, I would be doing cartwheels at 63. So please let me do cartwheels.