gowazzu02

Reaction score
So with the recent interview JS did saying the line up as it stands today is:

Gilliam
Britt
Lewis
Glow
Webb

That gets me thinking about the draft. Heres an article that talks about the most underrated offensive prospects in the draft.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -nfl-draft

6 of them are oline.

Joe Dahl out of WSU is one ive been high on. LT for WSU the past two year, doesn't give up sacks even with WSU throwing hte ball 60 times a game. He's projected as a guard at the next level, but this org loves guys with diverse skill sets and the fact that he could slide out to tackle in a pinch is nice too. Brandt says he could go as high as the 2nd round.

I also like the idea of Kelly the Center out of bama, never a back thing to draft Bama players imo, and he looks plug and play.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Quite honestly, I find that article is pretty much total crap. The content in that pales many fold to the depth that we've discussed the prospects here and on SDB.

These guys are pretty much all day 2 guys with just a couple exceptions. How they are 'underrated' escapes me. Really it's about as safe a set of predictions as one could possibly make. I can't say I've gained anything from what Gil has said. He may as well have said the earth is in fact round.

Almost all of these guys are "ones whom I believe will enjoy long, impactful careers in the NFL". As any day 2 picks should. None of these guys are a mystery (although I think he's got some 2015 bullishness on Beavers). He mentioned this:

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000644761/article/philip-rivers-brother-works-out-at-northwestern-state-pro-day[/urltargetblank]

He is probably going to be picked in the lower half of the second round. Beavers has a lot of upside.

Which I find pretty laughable. He's putting Beavers in the same class as Jake Fisher, Ali Marpet and Mitch Morse picked in last years' draft. Beavers is pretty much in Terry Poole's class. He should be a R5/R6 kind of pick.

Sometimes you get nuggets from Gil. Most times though you get dated pre draft process regurgitated drivel.