CJ Prosise, RB Notre Dame

JKent82

Reaction score
CJ Prosise, RB, Notre Dame

Good write up below on former WR turned RB CJ Procise. Really highlights his balance, something I've come to value more after watching Lynch for so many years and Rawls to a lesser extent. His speed/acceleration seems to compensate for not being super physical. Looks pretty good for his first year as a running back.

http://presnapreads.com/2016/03/29/c-j-prosise-can-be-the-nfls-next-arian-foster/
Strength-wbalance.gif

Honestly surprised I haven't seen his name more. He's #5 for running backs by pSparq, running a 4.48 at 6'0 220. Seems like a fit physically, and as a former WR he probably has potential for 3rd down duties.

Main issues to me that I don't have an answer for include: can he pass block and fumbles. If he can't pass block his receiving skills won't be much use until he learns and he did have 5 fumbles last season. Interesting 4th round and up kind of prospect, any earlier and I think we need a RB more ready to contribute.

Escapability.gif

Capture
[youtube]1q1FpD6Fi9o[/youtube]

chet380

Reaction score
The last set of highlights are very appealing -- would give Rawls some real competition.

cheese22

Reaction score
I've liked him from the beginning. Quick, fast, good receiver and good size. If he can pick up the blocking assignments and actually block, he'd be a good fit.

Davidess

Reaction score
I'll take Perkins from UCLA personally. Guys a phone booth back like Rawls.