Aaron Wallace -OLB- UCLA

penihawk

Reaction score
I was watching UCLA games to watch DT Kenny Clark. During a few of the games I noticed 51 Wallace making plays for the Bruins. I looked into his story and measurable to see what his story was and if he was even in the draft. I found out he is and tested really well but very raw. I'm thinking he looks like a diamond in the rough to fill Irvin's spot at SAM with pass rush abilities. What is everybody's thoughts on Wallace?

Davidess

Reaction score
Think with Wallace is he is very inconsistent. when he becomes more consistent could be very dangerous.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Some splash plays. Inconsistent. Good athlete on tape.

Like his ability in open space. Seems more aggressive and comfortable in the chaos of the LOS than KPL was at Boston College.

Overall, I think he's probably an R6/R7 type. Maybe UDFA. It's a lean LB class. I expect he's on our board. But probably would be amongst a few others that may rate higher in the same range.

This class seems really good from a 150-300 overall types. The UDFA class is going to have talent. Wallace shows talent in flashes which is what you want from that kind of prospect.

titan3131

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2fgjjqdl said:
Some splash plays. Inconsistent. Good athlete on tape.

Like his ability in open space. Seems more aggressive and comfortable in the chaos of the LOS than KPL was at Boston College.

Overall, I think he's probably an R6/R7 type. Maybe UDFA. It's a lean LB class. I expect he's on our board. But probably would be amongst a few others that may rate higher in the same range.

This class seems really good from a 150-300 overall types. The UDFA class is going to have talent. Wallace shows talent in flashes which is what you want from that kind of prospect.

in alot of my mocks I grab him in the 6th really like him and glad you agree!

OP
OP
P

penihawk

Reaction score
I've noticed he has moved way up NFL.com's prospect rankings recently. I won't be surprised to see him go a round or 2 higher than thought. Good looking prospect and would love to see Pete get him in our D. :D