Ducks to install first ever LED field turf

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ols5vek0 said:
bigtrain21":ols5vek0 said:
April JSeahawks Day!

Yea, the funny thing is I do actually like it! It's pretty annoying but pretty cool and would be a very duck thing to do.

Wait. This is actually real. I found more info.

"Before the games, video of other schools national title teams will be displayed on the field thus giving Duck fans a chance to finally view a national title team while looking at their own turf!"

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":119149qp said:
JSeahawks":119149qp said:
bigtrain21":119149qp said:
April JSeahawks Day!

Yea, the funny thing is I do actually like it! It's pretty annoying but pretty cool and would be a very duck thing to do.

"Before the games, video of other schools national title teams will be displayed on the field thus giving Duck fans a chance to finally view a national title team while looking at their own turf!"

Will the huskies be in black and white and wearing leather helmets to depict the era?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1iyzehgg said:
bigtrain21":1iyzehgg said:
JSeahawks":1iyzehgg said:
bigtrain21":1iyzehgg said:
April JSeahawks Day!

Will the huskies be in black and white and wearing leather helmets to depict the era?

Your family couldn't afford them, but they had color TV's in 1991.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bigtrain21":a060bfex said:
JSeahawks":a060bfex said:
bigtrain21":a060bfex said:
April JSeahawks Day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15w9g4a7 said:
bigtrain21":15w9g4a7 said:
JSeahawks":15w9g4a7 said:
bigtrain21":15w9g4a7 said:
April JSeahawks Day!

100 years of UW vs. Oregon, and you only ever mention 10 years of it. LMAO

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1nqjiijj said:
100 years of UW vs. Oregon, and you only ever mention 10 years of it. LMAO

Well excuse me for not remembering what happened in the 1979 or 1946 match ups.