Kenyan Drake underrated?

cheese22

Reaction score
I haven't seen his name on here at all. Watching his tape he looks very impressive. He's elusive, can break tackles, extremely fast and has great hands.

So what's the knock on him?

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
This has some good information you could dig into a bit more if you want to see if you can find out how valid it is. I think it lists some things to consider. He seems like a player that could possibly find a role in the NFL. Perhaps we haven't had the opportunity to see the best of Drake yet? Certainly a few glimpses, though.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/ ... id=2555230

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I must confess with the Henry meet I wondered if Drake was the real target.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd like him a lot more than Henry, but still very hesitant to draft any RB from Alabama.

Still think Keith Marshall is the best mid-round RB prospect out there this year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3lmhih2u said:
I'd like him a lot more than Henry, but still very hesitant to draft any RB from Alabama.

Still think Keith Marshall is the best mid-round RB prospect out there this year.

I think Marshall could be an electric player if he stays healthy. He hadn't had a chance to demonstrate what he can really do because of injuries.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ivotuk":2w682jpy said:
Hasselbeck":2w682jpy said:

I think Marshall could be an electric player if he stays healthy. He hadn't had a chance to demonstrate what he can really do because of injuries.

Yep. That's the only thing that's held him back. For some reason Georgia RB's have all the talent in the world and TERRIBLE luck with knee injuries

titan3131

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":27yqs00e said:
I must confess with the Henry meet I wondered if Drake was the real target.

This is my theory as well, we will get ERvin or drake imo.

penihawk

Reaction score
Starting to get the impression that the scientist likes Keith Marshall?

xgeoff

Reaction score
I really liked what I saw of this kid in the Senior Bowl. He was shifty and elusive and ran with power when defenders came to tackle him.