Jaydon Mickens

Davidess

Reaction score
Could see him being a fringe PS guy. Probably someone who ends up on the ghost roster this season.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I would totally give him a shot as a late round pick or an UDFA. The kid is lightning in a bottle at times.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
UDFA or possibly the CFL. Frankly as a DAWG fan,mi would still have to say no way anyone would use a draft pick on him

drrew

Reaction score
Agree with everyone that he's definitely an UDFA.

If everything went perfect for him, he could be an NFL slot receiver, but it's unlikely.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Frankly im getting a little tired of the hawks picking up the husky receivers late or udfa and making me have to root for them when they put on the hawks blue. How about this year we take our project pick from the other side of the state. Dom Williams put up huge numbers for WSU.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2k8mkpo1 said:
ZorntoLargent":2k8mkpo1 said:
JSeahawks":2k8mkpo1 said:
Arena football league.

Along with Vernon Adams.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... uarterback

Nope. Canadian football league for Adams. (If he wants to actually play and have success rather than just sit on the sidelines or be a practice squad guy)

Seneca Wallace carved out a hell of a career for himself. RW is shattering the Height stereotype. I would imagine a backup in the nfl (kellen moore) would make more then a superstar canadian football league...