Theoretically what would it take to move up to 5 or even 4

randomation

Reaction score
If the Chargers take Ramsey and the Rams and Browns as expected take a QB what would it take to jump Baltimore and Take Tunsil? The 26th pick has a 700 value and the 4th pick has an 1800 value, so would this years first next years and a mid round pick be enough? Just mulling it over in my head I don't think there is anyway in hell it could happen but I would be ecstatic if it did.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
With how close the Jags are to competing for a playoff spot, I think a jump from 26 to 5 would cost a ton. I would love Tunsil, but it would probably be a similar trade that Atlanta did for Julio Jones. Just to revisit that deal..

"All in all, the Falcons sent the Browns a first-round pick (No. 27), a second-round pick (No. 59) and a fourth-round pick (No. 124) in 2011, and also chipped in the No. 1 pick in 2012 (No. 22) and their No. 4 pick in 2012 (No. 118)."

So I think it'd have to exceed that offer.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
chris98251":hg3rwrr8 said:
Tim Ruskell.

?...Tim Ruskell wouldn't trade up for Laremy Tunsil as he isn't a senior. Instead, Ruskell would trade up into the Top 5 and, at best, select Taylor Decker or Jason Spriggs.

OP
OP
R

randomation

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":12op9xi2 said:
With how close the Jags are to competing for a playoff spot, I think a jump from 26 to 5 would cost a ton. I would love Tunsil, but it would probably be a similar trade that Atlanta did for Julio Jones. Just to revisit that deal..

"All in all, the Falcons sent the Browns a first-round pick (No. 27), a second-round pick (No. 59) and a fourth-round pick (No. 124) in 2011, and also chipped in the No. 1 pick in 2012 (No. 22) and their No. 4 pick in 2012 (No. 118)."

So I think it'd have to exceed that offer.

What about 4 I can see Dallas requiring a 3 team trade that would still leave them in the top 15 depending upon who they want but could that be done with 26 next years first and possibly a mid round? I think if Ramsey isn't there Dallas will want to trade down.