A couple ducks I'd like the Hawks to consider late or udfa

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Byron Marshall and Bralon Addison. Both could probably be had in the 6th or 7th round or as undrafted free agents.

If we're looking for a 3rd down rb I think Marshall is well worth a look. Had a 1000 yard rushing season as a sophomore, then switched to wr and had a 1,000 yard receiving season as a junior. Missed most of his senior year with an ankle injury.

[youtube]ZexGDlIfZO0[/youtube]

Bralon Addison lacks the top end speed to be an outside wr but has the quickness, toughness and play making ability to be a really good slot receiver. I could see him putting up Wes welker, Danny amondola type seasons if used properly.

[youtube]X-BzI6bPwI0[/youtube]

kearly

Reaction score
Nice balance and agility for both those guys. Addison looks like he'd be a good punt returner with his skill type.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":29tdzlkh said:
Nice balance and agility for both those guys. Addison looks like he'd be a good punt returner with his skill type.

37 returns, 12.2 average, 3 Td's.

[youtube]VPHGE88iX08[/youtube]

cheese22

Reaction score
I wrote a post a while back about making Marshall (or Braxton Miller) our third down back to add a dynamic option to our passing game. They have good hands, experience in the backfield and would be a nightmare with the ball in the open field. One more thing for defenses to worry about.

titan3131

Reaction score
The only Duck I think they have interest in is Christian French.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
titan3131":2ew322co said:

Ewww. Why do you think that? Dude looks the part but is softer then butter. I wouldn't even touch him as an undrafted free agent.

titan3131

Reaction score
I believe he is the only duck they did a workout or official visit with.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
titan3131":313kugtb said:

I thought the FO spent quite a bit of time with DT- Alex Balducci early in the draft process. He could be a a UDFA or late type addition.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1okshq6j said:
titan3131":1okshq6j said:

I thought the FO spent quite a bit of time with DT- Alex Balducci early in the draft process. He could be a a UDFA or late type addition.

I always forget about balducci. I doubt he gets drafted but I think he can play in the nfl. He'll never be a sexy pass rusher but he can plug up the middle and be a dirty work kind of guy.

CPHawk

Reaction score
titan3131":371hqi9z said:

He sucks why would you be intrested in him?

As for Marshall, his measurables are almost identical to Golden Tate (pre leg injury). His 40 was ran less than 5 months after his injury, but pre injury he was a low 4.4 guy. He could be a steal as a UDFA.

titan3131

Reaction score
I was just saying the hawks showed interest in him. I have no knowledge of him outside of that.