These dudes got 3 of Hawks picks right in 2015

pehawk

Reaction score
Evan Silva and Josh Norris got 3 ( Tye, Glow, Clark, IIRC) right last year...hes shooting for 4 this year.

Here's his 2016....

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/6 ... s-seahawks

Round 1 (26): C Ryan Kelly, Alabama - The Seahawks can’t go through another season with fringe roster bodies at center. Kelly is clearly the top center in this class and is outstanding at reaching blocks at the line of scrimmage or the second level. Keeping the interior of the pocket clean is vital for a mobile quarterback.

Round 2 (56): T Germain Ifedi, Texas A&M - Athletic tackles are difficult to find in this class. Jason Spriggs and Joe Thuney are possibilities, along with Anthony Fabiano late. I think Ifedi can get overpowered, and his game against Arkansas in 2014 really stands out in my mind.

Round 3 (90): CB James Bradberry, Samford - Athleticism, size and length. He passes all of the Seahawks’ thresholds, at least the ones I know of. Bradberry’s tape is impressive and he deserves more attention than he has received in this class. Artie Burns, Daryl Worley, Brandon Williams and Deiondre’ Hall are other possibilities.

Round 3 (97): DL Hassan Ridgeway, Texas - Ridgeway can play at the line of scrimmage, but some evaluators could see some flashes that lead to optimism for more upfield disruption.

Round 4 (124): WR Devon Cajuste, Stanford - A big bodied but smooth receiver that the Seahawks lack. Some stated Cajuste should move to tight end. I see him as a receiver.

Round 5 (171): TE Ryan Malleck, Virginia Tech - One of the better tight end prospects who is not receiving enough attention. I’ve seen Malleck spend time inline and motioned pre-snap as a receiving option.

Round 6 (215): S D.J. Hunter, Marshall - I’ve been saving Hunter’s name this entire series just for the Seahawks’ draft. If anyone is the heir apparent to Kam Chancellor on the third day, it is Hunter. Athletic and a missile.

Round 7 (225): RB Jhurell Pressley, New Mexico - Pressley is an athletic powerhouse. Darius Jackson is also possible here, along with Daniel Lasco.

Round 7 (247): OL Connor Wujciak, Boston College - Yes, Wujciak played defensive line in college, but he might be this year’s project for Tom Cable to convert to offensive line.

titan3131

Reaction score
pehawk":2ispla8z said:
Evan Silva and Josh Norris got 3 ( Tye, Glow, Poole, IIRC) right last year...hes shooting for 4 this year.

Here's his 2016....

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/6 ... s-seahawks

Round 1 (26): C Ryan Kelly, Alabama - The Seahawks can’t go through another season with fringe roster bodies at center. Kelly is clearly the top center in this class and is outstanding at reaching blocks at the line of scrimmage or the second level. Keeping the interior of the pocket clean is vital for a mobile quarterback.

Round 2 (56): T Germain Ifedi, Texas A&M - Athletic tackles are difficult to find in this class. Jason Spriggs and Joe Thuney are possibilities, along with Anthony Fabiano late. I think Ifedi can get overpowered, and his game against Arkansas in 2014 really stands out in my mind.

Round 3 (90): CB James Bradberry, Samford - Athleticism, size and length. He passes all of the Seahawks’ thresholds, at least the ones I know of. Bradberry’s tape is impressive and he deserves more attention than he has received in this class. Artie Burns, Daryl Worley, Brandon Williams and Deiondre’ Hall are other possibilities.

Round 3 (97): DL Hassan Ridgeway, Texas - Ridgeway can play at the line of scrimmage, but some evaluators could see some flashes that lead to optimism for more upfield disruption.

Round 4 (124): WR Devon Cajuste, Stanford - A big bodied but smooth receiver that the Seahawks lack. Some stated Cajuste should move to tight end. I see him as a receiver.

Round 5 (171): TE Ryan Malleck, Virginia Tech - One of the better tight end prospects who is not receiving enough attention. I’ve seen Malleck spend time inline and motioned pre-snap as a receiving option.

Round 6 (215): S D.J. Hunter, Marshall - I’ve been saving Hunter’s name this entire series just for the Seahawks’ draft. If anyone is the heir apparent to Kam Chancellor on the third day, it is Hunter. Athletic and a missile.

Round 7 (225): RB Jhurell Pressley, New Mexico - Pressley is an athletic powerhouse. Darius Jackson is also possible here, along with Daniel Lasco.

Round 7 (247): OL Connor Wujciak, Boston College - Yes, Wujciak played defensive line in college, but he might be this year’s project for Tom Cable to convert to offensive line.

Im thinking he gets caujste and dj hunter correct.

HawkGA

Reaction score
If he wants to get the first round pick correct, he probably shouldn't make one . . . as in, I'm thinking the Hawks don't make a pick in the first round.

kearly

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this draft too much, but like Tsiz says, this one starts off well and then loses focus.

Among the mid-to-late round corners with 32" arms, Bradbury sticks out as the best prospect, IMO. So I'd be fine with the pick, but I don't expect Seattle to draft a corner that early.

I know this will make people mad, but I'm not enamored with Cajuste at all. His size, speed, and production are fairly comparable to Lavasier Tuinei. Evaluators wonder if Cajuste should bulk up and convert to TE due to him having a TE-like receiver skillset... which was the same thing people wondered about Tuinei. Of the two, Tuinei was a better route runner, better blocker, faster, and taller. And Tuinei was a UDFA who never played a down in the NFL. IMO, Cajuste looks pretty stiff as an athlete, and is surprisingly bad as a blocker. Like Tuinei, his bread and butter is high pointing the ball and using body control. But he won't burn any corners in the NFL with his 4.62 forty, so his use as a downfield threat is limited. It's generally believed that he will have to convert to TE where his upside will be a 300 yard player with no blocking ability. Lance Kendricks is a popular projection.

titan3131

Reaction score
I got 3 right last year.

Clark sokoli and gwatchum

chris98251

Reaction score
titan3131":3i47pidh said:
I got 3 right last year.

Clark sokoli and gwatchum

You really need to stop sand bagging for the Media people so they look good, go all out this year and show them you can get all of them right.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I agree, the first two picks would be insanely awesome. I want them to draft kelly so badly. And to get a quality tackle like ifedi in the second, awesome. But it likely won't happen. I would kind of like to see them give dahl a shot. I read somewhere he was the highest rated, or one of the highest rated, pass blocker in the country. They are just concerned about him coming from the air raid offense. But if he is that good at pass blocking, then he can probably learn to run block. Sounds like a good candidate for right tackle, maybe even compete for left. Maybe could get him in the 4th, at least the 3rd. Worth a shot in my eyes.