My Updated Seahawks Mock Draft

Willyeye

Reaction score
Seahawks trade down their 1st round pick #26 to Raiders for 2nd round pick #44 and 3rd round pick #75. Just as a reference point, according to the old draft trade value chart, it comes out to Raiders receive 700 points, Hawks receive 675 points. This version includes a few changes from my original mock on 3-22-16.

2nd...Pick #44- T Jason Spriggs
2nd...Pick #56- DE/DT Bronson Kaufusi
3rd...Pick #75- G Connor McGovern
3rd...Pick #90- DT Javon Hargrave or G/C Joe Dahl
3rd...Pick #97- RB Tyler Ervin
4th...Pick #124- OLB Travis Feeney
5th...Pick #171- WR/TE Devon Cajuste
6th...Pick #215- FB Dan Vitale
7th...Pick #225- WR Ricardo Louis
7th...Pick #247- DT Justin Zimmer

UDFA's- QB Vernon Adams, WR Justin Berger, RB Daryl Virgies, G Sebastian Johanssen, C Bruce Johnson, T Ramy Kased, DT Connor Wujciak, DE Trent Corney, OLB Devante Bond, OLB Joe Walker, ILB Will Ratelle, CB Ian Wells, FS A.J. Hendy, SS D.J. Hunter, DT Joel Heath, DE Alex McCalister

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
That would be a phenomenal draft IMO. A few of the guys had to fall a bit further than I think they actually will but that draft haul would be great.

OP
OP
W

Willyeye

Reaction score
I've been following the rise or fall of a lot of prospects on a daily basis, and as of last night, there's a decent chance that JS could get these guys where I have them. Things can of course change by draft day, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys were available where I have them being picked.

cheese22

Reaction score
Change the first two to Ifedi/Coleman and Fackrell and I'd say A+.

cheese22

Reaction score
Using the same picks as OP:

Rd 2 #44 T/G Germain Ifedi/Shon Coleman
Rd 2 #56 OLB Kyler Fackrell
Rd 3 #75 C/G Connor McGovern
Rd 3 #90 DT Javon Hargrave
Rd 3 #97 RB Keith Marshall
Rd 4 #124 DE Matt Judon
Rd 5 #171 WR Devon Cajuste
Rd 6 #215 FB Dan Vitale
Rd 7 #225 SS Tanner MacEvoy
Rd 7 #247 DT Justin Zimmer

Priority UDFA's: Vernon Adams, Joel Heath, David Onyemata, Marshaun Coprich, Rees Odhiambo, George Fant, Alex Balducci, Dominique Robertson?, Dean Lowry, Marquez North, Jhurrell Pressley, Tra Carson, Ryan Malleck.

OP
OP
W

Willyeye

Reaction score
cheese22":26zivjxk said:
Change the first two to Ifedi/Coleman and Fackrell and I'd say A+.

I'd love for them to get Coleman, but I just don't feel 100% confident about his health/injury issues. Ifedi is great, and I'd be just as happy with an Ifedi pick as a Spriggs pick, but my gut tells me that Spriggs will make a faster transition to the NFL than would Ifedi...for me it's just about the fact that I think Spriggs can start as a rookie...Ifedi, not so much.

I like Fackrell a lot also. I included him in some earlier mocks. I still go back to the fact that Kaufusi is a beast. Kaufusi weighs 40lbs. more than Fackrell, and his short shuttle and triple cone's are faster than Fackrell's. Fackrell would be more of a SLOW, unathletic Bruce Irvin positionally. Kaufusi is one of the few prospects this year that can play more of a Michael Bennett role. I also think Kaufusi would be a huge improvement for rushing from the inside. I guess for me, picking a DE/DT rather than a OLB/DE is also more important at the moment. I guess deep down, I honestly don't think the Seahawks would pick Fackrell.