Dave Damachek NFL Mock Draft Day-Eli Apple

delagator7

Reaction score
Is Apple even 1st round potential..

I prefer to make a trade down with Jacksonville or Cleveland to get as many Top 100 picks as possible.

Davidess

Reaction score
I think both the top corners (Apple and Alexander) both measured shorter in arm length than what the Hawks go for. I'd be surprised if the Hawks took a DB in the 1st but than again I'm always surprised who they take haha

kearly

Reaction score
For both Kiper and Damachek, they may as well have just picked Apple's name out of a hat. To Damachek's credit, he at least admitted to copying Kiper.

Seafan

Reaction score
Agreed, this draft is such a crap shoot. I do think the Hawks wil go defense in round one.but more likely front 7.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with this, but I'd rather see them trade down and grab nick Martin for the OL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uncle fester

Reaction score
Dave D sure raced through that one, don't he?

The NFL.com Mock Draft doesn't look right without Mayock supervising them all.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Apple isn't even close to a seahawks type player. They don't take corners in the first, especially short armed cbs. If William Jackson is there, maybe. They would take artie burns before apple. These experts have been taking the easy way out a lot concerning Seattle's picks. Way to phone it in. Just lends credence to what sherm had to say. I consider the people on this sight as the experts when it comes to the hawks draft, not these guys who put thought into the first ten picks then scratch the rest in. That's all they care about, the "sexy" top ten to fifteen picks.