Dom Williams

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Could be a late round target or priority free agent. He is 6' 3' 200 pounds and ran a 4.39 40, had a 40.5 vertical, and a broad jump of 10' 5''. Incredible numbers for as tall as he is.

Williams had career highs in receptions (75), yards (1,040) and touchdowns (11) in 2015.

getnasty

Reaction score
Didn't realize he was that fast, I loved watching him for the Cougs

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Would love if our late round or udfa WR project was from WSU this year and not UW as a WSU fan.

Dom was great, although he did tend to drop a pass or two here or there...He was big time playmaker when things were on the line though. (going up over the oregon db to catch the game tieing pass as regulation expired)

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm all about this. I always loved watching Dom. Good for him putting up some pretty sweet testing times.

Ya know, our receiving core could use a boost in the Cougs department. I'm pretty sure that Michael "Bump City" Bumpus was the last Cougar receiver to suit up for the 'Hawks. We've got the 3 Husky UDFA's, and I've learned to love them all (looking forward to Kevin Smith possibly continuing to turn heads this year), especially Jermaine despite him being much maligned, but our WR position is due for a Cougar infusion.

Fingers crossed that Dahl and Dom end up moving to the west side of the state to start their professional career's.

Edit: I'm not superstitious, but I feel that posting this picture here will be viewed as an offering to the Football God's. Their love for high top fades is well known.

WilliamsDominique2011Mug