Rob Staton (EnglishSeaHawk) on 950 KJR Softy Mahler Show!!

pehawk

Reaction score
Congratulations, Rob. Much deserved.

Laloosh

Reaction score
That was fantastic, dude! Hope you're getting all kinds of traffic from the segment. Well deserved indeed.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Bah I won't be happy until Russell Wilson is on BBC Radio Sheffield.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the link. Good job Rob, appreciate the work you put in and information you provide.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
HawkGA":3twrt840 said:
Dude, your British?

Snide comments aside, it still amazes me that the #1 Seahawk draft guru (and one of the best draft experts, period) has to do his work with a 4-8 hour time difference for college games. That's an insane labor (labour?) of love right there.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2hi08n8c said:
HawkGA":2hi08n8c said:
Dude, your British?

Snide comments aside, it still amazes me that the #1 Seahawk draft guru (and one of the best draft experts, period) has to do his work with a 4-8 hour time difference for college games. That's an insane labor (labour?) of love right there.

Well, that just means he gets to see the result of games 4 to 8 hours ahead of the rest of us. :)

kearly

Reaction score
Now Rob needs to have Softy come on his radio show to talk about the other football.

I like that Softy is giving bloggers a voice on his show. Given how much we depend on bloggers these days for our sports information I see no reason why every sports show wouldn't feature them as guests at least occasionally. Yet most don't, so props to Softy for recognizing the value of bloggers and giving the a seat at the table.

Seafan

Reaction score
kearly":g29w1ol2 said:
Now Rob needs to have Softy come on his radio show to talk about the other football.

I like that Softy is giving bloggers a voice on his show. Given how much we depend on bloggers these days for our sports information I see no reason why every sports show wouldn't feature them as guests at least occasionally. Yet most don't, so props to Softy for recognizing the value of bloggers and giving the a seat at the table.

KJR is unlistenable if it weren't for the bloggers. Their regulars are just voices. They know so little about the Hawks it is a joke.