Moving up in the draft?

getnasty

Reaction score
Any chance we move up and if we did who do we pick?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I doubt we move up in the first because of the cost, but there's always the chance.

As for who? That is an exercise in futility. I'm barely confident even saying that it would be a player on Defense. There's no question the Hawks' draftboard is waaaaaaaay different than other teams'.

But I'd say if Rankins slips he would be the guy they would trade up to get.

Ozzy

Reaction score
With the value in the middle I doubt it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
McGruff":1yhzbxb7 said:
The two lthat come to mind are Rankins and Conklin.

yea, I'd think more OT. The drop off is pretty big outside of the top few guys. After that, 1st round or 3rd round won't make a difference.

Chosen1

Reaction score
If Myles Jack falls to the mid-late teens, I hope we do. None of the OL are worth moving up for.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
I was thinking Leonard Floyd if they moved up, not sure why but he just seems Seahawky. Doesn't make a ton of sense with Bennett, Clark and Avril but who knows.

kearly

Reaction score
Floyd would be the guy if it happened, but they'd have to pay through the nose to get him. A lot of mocks have Floyd going in the top 10 now.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Can't see it this year. We have more holes on our roster than we've had the past couple of years where having 10+ picks didn't make sense. They can actually use all 9 picks this year.. even a couple more.

This isn't a good draft if you want to find perennial all-pros, but it's a decent draft to shore up some depth. I think that's the reasoning behind JS loving this class so much.

xgeoff

Reaction score
McGruff":3i19mua1 said:
The two lthat come to mind are Rankins and Conklin.

I can only see them moving up to get Conklin. Too much DL depth in this draft to go up to get Rankins.