49ers Fleeced

chris98251

Reaction score
3 picks to move up a few spots for a Guard that probably would have been there, may have been scared of the Seahawks once again.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I don't think anyone else was interested in Garnett. Baalke just isn't very bright.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Was watching the ESPN coverage. Gruden, Kiper, Riddick, and even Berman seemed like it was all they could do to keep from bursting out in laughter.

Nothing against Garnett. Poor kid will understand, though, soon enough.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":3awzuxuz said:
Was watching the ESPN coverage. Gruden, Kiper, Riddick, and even Berman seemed like it was all they could do to keep from bursting out in laughter.

Dont shed a tear for Garnett, That reach just added another 0 to the end of his guarantees.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1pfe5reo said:
TeamoftheCentury":1pfe5reo said:

Dont shed a tear for Garnett, That reach just added another 0 to the end of his guarantees.
Lol... I stand corrected. You are exactly right. But, maybe there will no end to how much he would give up to get outta there once he's there long enough to realize why Anthony Davis wants out, etc.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Eventually Jeb York will clue in that Balke has his head up his rear. Apparently he didn't trust his own draft board.

I wonder how Balke can walk like that ? On the other hand maybe Jeb likes it, he is from San Francisco.

xgeoff

Reaction score
jammerhawk":282l01cf said:
Eventually Jeb York will clue in that Balke has his head up his rear. Apparently he didn't trust his own draft board.

I wonder how Balke can walk like that ? On the other hand maybe Jeb likes it, he is from San Francisco.

Bring back Tomfula. I miss him as comedy relief. Also I like saying Tomfula...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I dont think they had to trade up but you never know. I personally dont think it was a good move but the trade itself wasnt that bad value wise. They actually got the chiefs 7th rounder so that kind of offsets the 6th they gave up

They moved 9? spots forward into the 1st round with a 5th year option as a first round pick and they gave up a 4th and 6th and got a 7th back.

I thought we fleeced Denver more by only dropping down 5 spots but getting a 3rd rounder

hawknation2016

Reaction score
They should have taken Spriggs. I hope Anthony Davis fullfill's his threat not to play for that organization. Would serve them right for being dumb.