Myles Jack...

jake206

Reaction score
I feel so bad for this kid.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gregbeacham/status/725892957447004160[/tweet]

Jeremy517

Reaction score
He gets to cash in on a $5 million insurance policy because he didn't get drafted in the first round.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Cuz he got passed by everyone...even guy who fell out of a window got picked ahead of him.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
jake206":z9j6lhfz said:
Cuz he got passed by everyone...even guy who fell out of a window got picked ahead of him.

Yeah, and the guy that fell out the window doesn't need microfracture on his knee.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Hometown MY ASS. He was a Georgia transplant and only played like 2 years of high school ball at Bellevue, THEN he passed on the hometown Washington Huskies to play for UCLA!

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":1crko2jv said:
jake206":1crko2jv said:

Yeah, and the guy that fell out the window doesn't need microfracture on his knee.

At approximately 2318 hours, Zone Two units responded to a person injured call where a male had fallen from a hotel room window. Upon arrival, the victim was conscious and breathing. He was transported to Grady Memorial and was in stable condition. Inside the hotel room, units located a small amount of suspected marijuana. The window was also broken out. It appears that the victim broke the window and then walked approximately 15 feet and climbed over a wall and fell approximately 15 feet. GI Squad and the Narcotics Unit responded to the scene along with the Crime Scene Unit. It should be noted that the injured person is Robert Nkemdiche, a football player from Ole Miss.

Rather would have Jack... At least he has his head on straight.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jake206":3n37ob5u said:

Sure....

But he had to know that was a possibility when he withdrew from school early after his injury, and then admitted this week that he may need major surgery in the near future.

He certainly can't be too surprised.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
MLOhawks":sp5gyuqf said:
Hometown MY ASS. He was a Georgia transplant and only played like 2 years of high school ball at Bellevue, THEN he passed on the hometown Washington Huskies to play for UCLA!

Not to mention the fact that he made obscene gestures towards the UW sideline multiple times over the years. He had some immature issue with something UW related.

I mean, the guy is a freak athlete and I would love for him to be a hawk, but lets not pretend like he is a Seattle guy.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
jake206":1w39dsyq said:
RobDaHawk":1w39dsyq said:
jake206":1w39dsyq said:

At approximately 2318 hours, Zone Two units responded to a person injured call where a male had fallen from a hotel room window. Upon arrival, the victim was conscious and breathing. He was transported to Grady Memorial and was in stable condition. Inside the hotel room, units located a small amount of suspected marijuana. The window was also broken out. It appears that the victim broke the window and then walked approximately 15 feet and climbed over a wall and fell approximately 15 feet. GI Squad and the Narcotics Unit responded to the scene along with the Crime Scene Unit. It should be noted that the injured person is Robert Nkemdiche, a football player from Ole Miss.

Rather would have Jack... At least he has his head on straight.

Lol, my bad. Still I don't trust his knees. Nkemdiche I could have handled I guess

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Jeremy517":1o8i41fc said:
He gets to cash in on a $5 million insurance policy because he didn't get drafted in the first round.

That was Jaylon Smith I thought? Did Jack take out a similar policy?

pmedic920

Reaction score
I wanted us to take him if he was available.

In retrospect, I like the pick we made.

Jack's injury may be more serious than we know.

The kid will be ok even if he never plays a down in the NFL.
Personally, I can't feel bad for him.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1olscowo said:
MLOhawks":1olscowo said:

Not to mention the fact that he made obscene gestures towards the UW sideline multiple times over the years. He had some immature issue with something UW related.

I mean, the guy is a freak athlete and I would love for him to be a hawk, but lets not pretend like he is a Seattle guy.

Damn .. didn't know he hates UW. Now I really wish we drafted him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1fnij923 said:
MLOhawks":1fnij923 said:

Maybe he likes winning.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
JSeahawks":y3628mre said:
Hawkpower":y3628mre said:
MLOhawks":y3628mre said:

Maybe he likes winning.

It was an old fued of some kind with drunk boy Sark.

Like I said, immature.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I don't feel bad for him. Why should I? He's immature and quit on his team/school. But hey, he's a first round...oh wait

Jeremy517

Reaction score
Pie Romania":2ufhjj29 said:
Jeremy517":2ufhjj29 said:

That was Jaylon Smith I thought? Did Jack take out a similar policy?

Yes

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
I wish the Seahawks had taken a flier on this guy... Something tells me he's going to go gangbusters next year in Jag's defense. Knee-problems aside, the guy has star player written all over him. His career might not be long, but I think he's going to be very very productive.