Twitter and draft fall

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
i wonder how much of that is set up and staged and for whatever purposes - I mean, if I don't want to go to a certain team what a great time to bust out a "hacked twitter account"

Obviously anyone with a frontal lobe wouldn't twat that but then again, anyone can say anything.

edit: I'm still giggling at the fact that we are shocked when anyone uses marijuana. Well, besides 14 month olds - and, in all honesty, knowing what I've come across, that might not be surprising either.

Rob12

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":16fdjrcv said:
i wonder how much of that is set up and staged and for whatever purposes - I mean, if I don't want to go to a certain team what a great time to bust out a "hacked twitter account"

Obviously anyone with a frontal lobe wouldn't twat that but then again, anyone can say anything.

edit: I'm still giggling at the fact that we are shocked when anyone uses marijuana. Well, besides 14 month olds - and, in all honesty, knowing what I've come across, that might not be surprising either.

I don't buy it. Why would you want to potentially cost yourself millions of dollars to a profession that doesn't offer you anything past a few years?

I don't think any of that is set up.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Also, its not hard to get hacked. A smaller but simple example. Im posting from my work computer. If I don't hit the log out button and just close the browser. Then a person comes over to my computer after I leave, they open up .net. THey can post anything they want under my name without having to put in a password or anything.

Not saying thats what happened. Hell the kids password could be tunsil72 or something dumb like that. who knows. But the kid was def hacked, he just lost about 10 million dollars in contract value.