Su'a cravens.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's one of those guys that might not be a huge need, but if he's there in the 2nd he might be tough for Pete to pass up. Would be a good cam chancellor replacement in a year or two.

Lithium

Reaction score
I would agree. I like the idea of drafting a safety early if it plays out for us. I Like Cravens, but one of my personal favorite players is Vonn Bell. Not sure if he fits us but I really like him.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Lithium":2qgszece said:
I would agree. I like the idea of drafting a safety early if it plays out for us. I Like Cravens, but one of my personal favorite players is Vonn Bell. Not sure if he fits us but I really like him.

I think Vonn bell would fit on mist teams. Well systems, there a lot of bad coaches out there who wreck talented guys careers. Bit the dude is a beast, would love to have him as a seahawk. There were people suggesting he was a dark horse to sneak into the first round. I don't think they believed it was possible, nor did i, but suggests his potential to be a good player.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Cravens is probably at the top of my list for the Seahawks 2nd round pick... if he's still available. He would be an impact player and fit in well with the Hawks Defense. I think he would bring the right attitude and another dimension of skills as an OLB and insurance in case anything happens with Chancellor. I think Kam will be around for quite some time, so not at all looking at Cravens as a replacement but a complimentary player and one that would help the Hawks return to that identity of being a feared Defense.

I'm still looking through the best remaining players available. But, nice to see a fellow .netter thinking about the same player. He's going to have to get past a bunch of teams to even be available. I'm not going to get my hopes up though as we have no idea if he's even on their radar.