Run on D-line = no good

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Was hoping the Hawks would go D-line in round 2, but early results show them coming off the board fast.... :cry:

xgeoff

Reaction score
Yeah, you knew it was coming and it appears to have arrived. Am hoping that Bullard might be left by the time the Seahawks pick.

Largent80

Reaction score
It tells me 2 things. Seahawks are not enamored enough with any of them to move up to get one and maybe they are happy with who they have.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, but, weren't these guys all projected as first rounders, or most of them? :229031_shrug:

OP
OP
Vaclav44

Vaclav44

Reaction score
xgeoff":bon8vng0 said:
Yeah, you knew it was coming and it appears to have arrived. Am hoping that Bullard might be left by the time the Seahawks pick.
I'm hoping he's available, too! :th2thumbs:

McGruff

Reaction score
Mostly edge rsuhers, which while needed is a bit of a luxury.

DT's are where its at, and IMO there are two left that fit the bill, albeit in different ways.

Bullard and Ridgeway.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
:roll: I'm channeling Bullard in hopes. I think this is where John and Pete do their usual and pick something no one sees coming though.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
McGruff":u670q0vf said:
Mostly edge rsuhers, which while needed is a bit of a luxury.

DT's are where its at, and IMO there are two left that fit the bill, albeit in different ways.

Bullard and Ridgeway.

I'm a fan of Sheldon Day and Adolphous Washington in the 3rd round.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Still five guys left in the consensus 50: Robinson, Reed, Bullard, Billings and Calhoun. 3 more still left on the border (Henry, Collins, Ridgeway).

Watching the Seahawks draft room so far though they haven't seemed particularly interested in the picks so far, just Pete Carroll joking around a bit and Schneider talking to people on the phone.

AgentDib

Reaction score
He's been on and off the phone with the same 4 player cards in front of him for the last half an hour or so.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
They are definitely looking at something interesting, I wonder if they think they may lose someone they really want. All these DT''s being taken.....