Apart From Ifedi, And Maybe Reed, Who ...

chet380

Reaction score
did anyone pick among those taken by the Hawks?

My best -- I commented on a posting about Prosise, but never made him a pick anywhere.

titan3131

Reaction score
I had rees Odiambho in at least 1 mock. And a few UDFAs so far...

randomation

Reaction score
I had McEvoy but thought they would have to draft him got him as UDFA though so yay.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I had Vannett as well. So happy with this pick. I know that John and Pete really like his blocking ability but I was impressed by his pass catching in the Senior Bowl. He looked very slick. I really like his potential for us.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Collins, but I did think he would probably be on Seattle's radar.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Collins was the RB I wanted them to draft ever since I first saw him 2 years ago.

And I felt Odhiambo was going to be a Seahawks at some point. They probably were targeting him with the 4th round pick. But it didnt matter at that point because you got the #94 from the Broncos, Odhiambo was taken with the comp, so like free pick anyway (okay not really but they couldnt trade down) Seahawks walk away with Reed and Vannett in it all. Throwbacks.

delagator7

Reaction score
I had the kid from Boise State (7th round not 4th) , Alex Collins (but much higher like one of the 3rd rounders), and Lawler .

I had Ifedi, but I thought that was such a given... even the media got that right, and they never do

I have Vernon Butler in the 2nd round but exited it Reed instead. I love the CJ Prosise pick, but never in a million years thought they were remotely interested, much better than Tyler Ervin projected by my favorite Englishman. I thought McGovern was more explosive with combine #'s and pro day. but Pete,John and scouts watched more games of the Boise State guy, and maybe it helps that the Huskies Head Coach had knowledge of him when he coached Boise State

Seafan

Reaction score
delagator7":13f7soey said:
I had the kid from Boise State (7th round not 4th) , Alex Collins (but much higher like one of the 3rd rounders), and Lawler .

I had Ifedi, but I thought that was such a given... even the media got that right, and they never do

I have Vernon Butler in the 2nd round but exited it Reed instead. I love the CJ Prosise pick, but never in a million years thought they were remotely interested, much better than Tyler Ervin projected by my favorite Englishman. I thought McGovern was more explosive with combine #'s and pro day. but Pete,John and scouts watched more games of the Boise State guy, and maybe it helps that the Huskies Head Coach had knowledge of him when he coached Boise State

I think after possibly getting burned by the TEF that players like McGovern and Spriggs weren't as high on their list as supposed. Britt outscored most of the OL from this draft. I think Britt is going to have to bring it this summer or likely be gone.

delagator7

Reaction score
I believe this line 2016 incoming class and returning OL and Vannett a tradtional TE like Miler, looks more like the 2014 Super Bowl Championship line than all the TEF Superstars that I agree

More Bulk, Weightroom and country strong. I saw throughout last year 2015 that our OL get pushed around by Arizona, the Rams, Carolina, Cleveland and Green Bay against their will.