Where are the 2017 Mocks?

HawkGA

Reaction score
I mean, seriously people. The 2016 draft has been over for ages now. I mean, at least a full day, right? Shouldn't we start seeing 2017 mock drafts?

And nobody better mock the Seahawks at any pick earlier than 32.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm praying JuJu Smith falls to us. But since he's probably going in the top 10 i'm going to take Safety Quin Blanding from Virginia with the 32nd pick. Dude is savage.

Here's my 5 minute mock.

1. Quin Blanding, S, Virginia
2 Christian McCAffrey, RB, Stanford (next year is probably the best RB class in history, so maybe he'll fall)
3. Darren Carrington, WR, Oregon
4. Azeem Victor, LB, Washington (I think thats the dudes name... maybe someone can help me out)
5. Joe Mathis, DE, WAshington
6. Arrion Springs, CB, Oregon
7. John Ross, WR, WAshington

JSeahawks

Reaction score
But here ya go. It at least gives you an idea of what names will be out there.

Deshawn Watson is going to be amazing. He's 20 times better then any QB who came out this year. And I think better then Winston or Mariota. Probably the QB i'm most excited about coming out since our Russell Wilson.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd say "lose" but yes, we traded it to the Pats. Should have a comp pick in that round likely though.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":34zanwvk said:
That's cute that they have the Cards drafting at 32.

It is hereby disqualified as an appropriate mock draft.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3i1eeyly said:

Deshawn Watson is going to be amazing. He's 20 times better then any QB who came out this year. And I think better then Winston or Mariota. Probably the QB i'm most excited about coming out since our Russell Wilson.

Okay fine, you came through with a 2017 mock. Now, how about a 2018? 2025?????

By the way, I love the top of Walter's mock. Not for the players but for the teams.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":1hx847ys said:
JSeahawks":1hx847ys said:

Okay fine, you came through with a 2017 mock. Now, how about a 2018? 2025?????

By the way, I love the top of Walter's mock. Not for the players but for the teams.

Well, I know in 2038 Russell Wilson jr will be our #1 pick.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3uruvk8m said:
JSeahawks":3uruvk8m said:
I'm praying JuJu Smith falls to us.

Who are you and what have you done with the Ducks homer ;)

Well I'm sure the ducks will hold juju to like 2 catches and 14 yards, but when it comes to the seahawks I have to out my college homerism aside.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
delagator7":27b9bmlk said:
Did we lose our 2017 4th rounder to the Patriots?

Yes

But we should have 2 4th round comp picks (Irvin and Sweezy)

Have all other natives and Panthers' 7th round pick (Norwood)

As of today: 1,2,3,4,4,5,6,7,7

Bears watching how the new OL guys work out. If Sowell doesn't make the final 53, that's an extra 6th round comp.

Still very fluid. But Sowell is a hedge player. Right now his competition is:

OG - Britt/Glowinski/Odhiambo/Sokoli/Maiava
OT - Britt/Ifedi/Poole

His best hedge value is as OT depth. Britt does have value as a swing OG/OT backup. Poole is a complete unknown. Ifedi is starting in the OG equation but likely would serve as a 4th OT emergency depth.

The ones to really watch are the OGs. There are a lot of them. If even half of them pan out then Sowell will have a tough time sticking as backup OT.

You can bet that PCJS consider keeping him is essentially trading a 6th round pick for him. If he's just depth -- I find it hard to forecast him on the final 53. Poole and Ifedi will both need to fall flat on their faces and Sowell will have to show he's better than Britt by a good margin.

I fully expect that Sowell will be cut and we'll have that 6th round comp back for Mebane.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3gqwfuwz said:
I'm praying JuJu Smith falls to us. But since he's probably going in the top 10 i'm going to take Safety Quin Blanding from Virginia with the 32nd pick. Dude is savage.

Here's my 5 minute mock.

2 Christian McCAffrey, RB, Stanford (next year is probably the best RB class in history, so maybe he'll fall)
4. Azeem Victor, LB, Washington (I think thats the dudes name... maybe someone can help me out)

You should watch some non - Pac 12 football games.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3mnit3ab said:
JSeahawks":3mnit3ab said:

Here's my 5 minute mock.

You should watch some non - Pac 12 football games.

Big 12 is entertaining. There are some acc teams i like watching. Big10 and SEC bore me to death (plus I can't stand listening to Vern lundquist and Gary danielson calling those sec games).