2017 top-50 watch list

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think deshaun Watson is going to be the best qb to come into the league since our own #3.

One guy I think youre missing on your link is oregon ot tyrell Crosby. He's a junior but I think he'll probably come out after this season. Pff had him as the highest rated run blocker in the country for most of last year.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Christian McCaffrey is the best player in college football right now. He is to dual threat RBs what Mike Trout is to outfielders. He can do it all, and do it all at an elite level. He can take over games, with or without much help. I'm guessing he'll go middle of the 1st and be a huge steal for some team.

Watson is a bit like Mariota, he's so smooth and talented, it's almost boring. That said, at his current weight (210 pounds) he had better run a RG3 / Mariota type 40 time. Otherwise I could see him slipping a bit since teams only like super fast or super bulky mobile QBs in the top 10 picks.

If Royce Freeman had been in the 2016 draft, I would have been just fine with Seattle spending a 1st on him. You won't often find battering ram RBs with better talent.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I love mcCaffery. He screams patriots to me. I shudder to think the stats he'd put up with that team.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Lots and lots of good RB next year, if they all come out. Some team will get Freeman in the 2nd, and have themselves a steal, just hope it's not SF, AZ or LA.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":3k4encu9 said:
I love mcCaffery. He screams patriots to me. I shudder to think the stats he'd put up with that team.

Yup, could he possibly pull off a 1000 and 1000 season? With Brady at qb, it might be possible.

randomation

Reaction score
I want McCaffery somehow but I think we would have to trade up for him.

kearly

Reaction score
I wonder how high Fournette will go. He is even better than Todd Gurley was IMO.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":e0k59rb8 said:
I wonder how high Fournette will go. He is even better than Todd Gurley was IMO.

Assuming he doesn't have a Gurley like injury.. I think he's a Top 5 pick. He's the closest thing to Adrian Peterson we've seen since he came out IMO.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":33b4ryuf said:
kearly":33b4ryuf said:

Assuming he doesn't have a Gurley like injury.. I think he's a Top 5 pick. He's the closest thing to Adrian Peterson we've seen since he came out IMO.

I thought folks were saying that about Ezekiel Elliott.

And yes, I think Fournette is better than Elliott.