Give me two prospects from your favorite college team

cover-2

Reaction score
Every year I come up with a long list of prospects to scout during the season, and I thought maybe this could be a good way to maybe get a handful of prospects that I otherwise would have not scouted. So give me two draft eligible prospects from your favorite college football team. This is your chance to brag about of your guys. Preferably not one of the prospects that right now is considered a 1st round guy, give me your under-the-radar guy that maybe not every one knows about. Give me someone you are excited about! Brag on your guys all you want, I will read it all! If you want give me the players back story, his personality, highlights, links to articles about your guys.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sorry, not sure on their draft status and cant decide so Ill post 3:

Akeem Victor

Sidney Jones

Budda Baker

But if those guys are too high profile how about:

Elijah Qualls

Kevin King

ARhawk

Reaction score
TE Jeremy Sprinkle
DE Deatrich Wise

Sprinkle will flourish now that Hunter Henry is in the NFL
Todd McShay recently mocked Wise to the Seahawks in the first round 2017

Honorable Mentions
OT Dan Skipper- He played well at RT last year but he's 6'10" which may be too tall for the NFL
WR Keon Hatcher
LB Brooks Ellis
WR Drew Morgan- reminds me of Julian Edleman

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'll go with a couple Huskies that Hawkfan 77 didn't name. WR John Ross III & OL Coleman Shelton.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":osn5u91v said:

Akeem Victor

Sidney Jones

Budda Baker

Elijah Qualls

Kevin King

Victor is a guy that I would love on the hawks.

OP
OP
C

cover-2

Reaction score
JSeahawks":w03ybstz said:
Wr Darren carrington

Ol tyrell Crosby.

Crosby defiantly looks like an interesting prospect. I like the fact that he led the Ducks o-lineman in pancake blocks his freshman year.

OP
OP
C

cover-2

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3o5ezjfq said:

Akeem Victor

Sidney Jones

Budda Baker

Elijah Qualls

Kevin King

Those are all some good names. I like King's size for a CB. Qualls is a big boy, 6-1 321 lbs., good stats for a DT. Victor has the length that the Seahawks like for their LB's. Baker is intriguing, but undersized for a Safety. I was looking at the Huskies roster and it was interesting to see Jeff Lindquist listed as a TE.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Main Suspects
WR JuJu Smith
WR/CB/KR/Whatever you want him to be Adoree Jackson (he'll be really fun)
T Zach Banner (he's 6-9, 360 if you're interested)
T Chad Wheeler
RB Justin Davis

Super Dark Horse:
QB Max Browne .. if he came out of nowhere and lit it up, the draft class at QB is pretty weak outside of Kaaya and Watson.. just saying you never know with a QB at a marquee program. I don't anticipate this happening but.. thats why I called him a dark horse ;) more than likely a 2018 prospect though.

2018 guys...
CB Iman Marshall .. has a very LOB like 6-2, 200 frame .. started as a true frosh and led the team in INT's with 3.

LB Cameron Smith .. was the glue on defense until a knee injury ended his season. Another true frosh that started from Day 1. I get a very Luke Kuechly vibe from Smith.

HB Ronald Jones .. Jamaal Charles 2.0, will be a star.

CPHawk

Reaction score
2017 Dwayne Stanford 6'6 210 WR, Pharoah Brown 6'6 255 who's returning from a horrific injury that almost cost him his leg. If he's healthy, he could be the top TE in the country. Before his injury, he made both Shaq Thompson and Myles Jack look inept in pass coverage.

Arrion Springs CB 6" 210( Jr), Crosby (Jr)who was already mentioned, Henry Mondeaux 6'5 285 DE who I think is going to have a break out year this season.

BBlades89

Reaction score
I know there are other Wisconsin Badger fans on this board who might say different, but 2 guys I have high hopes for this year are Vince Biegel (LB) & Robert Wheelwright (WR). Also, last season was supposed to be Corey Clement's big year, but he had injury problems (among other things) & the Seahawks just drafted 3 RBs.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley (I know I know..he is only a sophomore.....but watch this kid...he can flat out PLAY.)
Jason Cabinda another Linebacker U linebacker
Daesean Hamilton He could sneak up on some people

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'll throw in one more name for 2018, because it would be fun to see what Pete could come up with for a guy 6'1 195 who just won the pac 12 110 hurdles (again) and the 200 20.88, while finishing 3rd in the 100 10.38. Devon Allen

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Gabe Marks, Lead the pac last year in receiving, will probably again this year. Reminds me alot of ADB, he plays just as angry.

Luke Falk, though we don't need a QB, he is going to be drafted very high imo.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":nflam8xt said:
The Main Suspects
WR JuJu Smith
WR/CB/KR/Whatever you want him to be Adoree Jackson (he'll be really fun)
T Zach Banner (he's 6-9, 360 if you're interested)
T Chad Wheeler
RB Justin Davis

Super Dark Horse:
QB Max Browne .. if he came out of nowhere and lit it up, the draft class at QB is pretty weak outside of Kaaya and Watson.. just saying you never know with a QB at a marquee program. I don't anticipate this happening but.. thats why I called him a dark horse ;) more than likely a 2018 prospect though.

2018 guys...
CB Iman Marshall .. has a very LOB like 6-2, 200 frame .. started as a true frosh and led the team in INT's with 3.

LB Cameron Smith .. was the glue on defense until a knee injury ended his season. Another true frosh that started from Day 1. I get a very Luke Kuechly vibe from Smith.

HB Ronald Jones .. Jamaal Charles 2.0, will be a star.

This is a great list. As a fellow SC fan, I concur. A bit nervous about Max Browne though...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cover-2":2i0q8ug3 said:
Hawkfan77":2i0q8ug3 said:

Akeem Victor

Sidney Jones

Budda Baker

Elijah Qualls

Kevin King

Those are all some good names. I like King's size for a CB. Qualls is a big boy, 6-1 321 lbs., good stats for a DT. Victor has the length that the Seahawks like for their LB's. Baker is intriguing, but undersized for a Safety. I was looking at the Huskies roster and it was interesting to see Jeff Lindquist listed as a TE.

So far I think adoree is jake locker like. He's a GREAT athlete, but only a good football player. I can definitely understand why USC uses him the way they do, but I think he'd be better off if he locked into one position and mastered it.

Oops... Quoted the wrong post.

kearly

Reaction score
Not under the radar, very good: Miles Gaskin

Sort of under the radar and pretty good: Jake Browning, Trey Adams, John Ross, Budda Baker, Azeem Victor

Shows flashes: Elijah Qualls

Kinda tough to do it for UW. They have a very good no name defense, and on offense the have a mostly no-name group of pass catchers with a QB and scheme that makes them look good.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Couple under the radar guys for WSU:

Robert Barber - NT

Thick guy that eats up blockers at the point of attack, quick enough to get in the backfield for TFL. Should be a full time start this year and WSU d linemen have been making the leap in their senior years the last few years.

Cole Madison RT

Great athlete, will be the best player on the offensive line. Could pop in and play guard at the next level.