UCLA signs largest apparel deal ever with Under Armour

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Holding out hope for the design, but this is GREAT news for them. Those Adidas uniforms are some of the ugliest I've ever seen, template wise. Disgusting font, cheap looking garbage. Identity robbing tire tread pattern on all Adidas uniforms was awful, too.

There aren't many ways you can make what UCLA was wearing, football wise, any worse.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ywj258gn said:
Maelstrom787":ywj258gn said:
There aren't many ways you can make what UCLA was wearing, football wise, any worse.

I'm sure under armour will find a way.

I just think Adidas is terrible, they used to be my favorite 10 years ago or so, but they've gone downhill. UA does a solid job with the design of the unis, although their shoes still leave a lot to be desired.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Adidas is dreadful in everything they do, except for soccer. Their takes on football on basketball are absolutely awful.

UA is hit and miss. I hate their Maryland look for CFB, but I really like their take on Northwestern, Navy and Notre Dame.

Certainly a brand on the rise though - Cam, Curry, Brady, Spieth, Bryce Harper. The type of guys that would traditionally go to Nike. I think the season Cam had really helped Russ in his negotiations with Nike - they just couldn't let both Cam and Russ be UA.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2w2rg4pf said:
Maelstrom787":2w2rg4pf said:

I'm sure under armour will find a way.

Adidas is the dirt worst for uniforms. UA isn't that bad actually.