Vegas releases O/U totals for all 128 NCAA teams

JSeahawks

Reaction score
9 feels about right to me for Washington. With losses to Stanford, Oregon and one other somewhere. I dont think i'd put down any money either way on them.

Stanford and Oregon seems like easy money to take the over for both.

USC is the tough one for me, talent wise they're the best in the conference, but I'm not sold on Helton. I'd probably take the over for them just based on their talent and assuming helton is smart enough to just pound the rock.

I think the easiest money in the country is taking the over on Houston (10). They have a tough game against Oklahoma but should be big favorites in every other game. Seems like it would be a push at the very worst.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":8v1l9y0n said:
9 feels about right to me for Washington. With losses to Stanford, Oregon and one other somewhere. I dont think i'd put down any money either way on them.

Stanford and Oregon seems like easy money to take the over for both.

USC is the tough one for me, talent wise they're the best in the conference, but I'm not sold on Helton. I'd probably take the over for them just based on their talent and assuming helton is smart enough to just pound the rock.

I think the easiest money in the country is taking the over on Houston (10). They have a tough game against Oklahoma but should be big favorites in every other game. Seems like it would be a push at the very worst.

USC's first month is brutal. Would be thrilled to be 2-2 heading into the ASU game

seahawk2k

Reaction score
WSU at 7.5 seems just fine to me. A bowl game will be the goal for me for a couple years to build consistency.

kearly

Reaction score
UW is the most complete team so it makes sense. I wouldn't bet on that line, but I think that's the point. Vegas doesn't want people betting the over on UW.

Washington State is a great team to take the over on. They would be as high as UW, but Leach has a history of up and down seasons and that scares Vegas. However, Leach has never coached this big of a program before and now he has a defense with a pulse, so I would expect WSU to be another 8 or 9 win team this year.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2atbks1t said:

In terms of high school star rankings maybe, but in terms of NFL talent I'd put them no higher than 3rd or 4th.