Audio Recordings of Old College Football Games

HawkGA

Reaction score
Anybody know a good place to get these? My wife's grandfather is a big football fan and he's in a nursing home now, practically blind (among other problems) and we thought we might try to get him an MP3 player loaded up with old Baylor games (or at least games from the Southwest Conference). Thinking like games from back in the 50s and 60s. Anybody know a place that provides these?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":2eti3yz3 said:
Anybody know a good place to get these? My wife's grandfather is a big football fan and he's in a nursing home now, practically blind (among other problems) and we thought we might try to get him an MP3 player loaded up with old Baylor games (or at least games from the Southwest Conference). Thinking like games from back in the 50s and 60s. Anybody know a place that provides these?

Pretty cool idea. Gonna be hard to find though. Best bet might be placing a call to tge athletic departments of schools you're interested in? I would think if you explained the situation they might work with you to track something down. Especially Baylor, who could use the good press and positive mojo.