5 straight days of college football

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It's here!

Right now....Appalachian state ahead of #9 Tennessee at halftime. South Carolina losing to Vandy 10-0.
Ex-husky Troy Williams starting at qb for Utah (and looking like crap.). And, TD Beavs!!!

Gonna be a great 5 days of college football.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Arguably the best opening weekend of college football ever. So many great games.

sc85sis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qxshyv5 said:
sc85sis":3qxshyv5 said:
Two more days...

You think your boys have a chance against Alabama? I'd love to see USC win, but don't have much faith in it.
No clue. I just want to see growth throughout the season.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2fxomahe said:
Stanford qb Burns looked pretty damn good :/

Yep. Stanford has become one of those programs that just reloads rather than rebuilds. PAC 12 north is going to be a blood bath.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I won't be leaving my couch tomorrow. I think I've got my day planned out.

From 9-11 watchinging Oklahoma vs Houston. At 11 make the Washington game my primary while flipping back to OK v HOU during commercials. By 12:30 UW should be blowing out Rutgers so ill switch to UCLA vs Texas A&M as my primary, flipping a little but to LSU vs Wisconsin. Then from 2 til 5 it's all about my ducks. Which leads right into USC vs Bama with Clemson vs auburn on the side. Then finally the night cap of Arizona vs byu.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":dov3df1x said:
Glasgow Seahawk":dov3df1x said:
Stanford qb Burns looked pretty damn good :/

Yep. Stanford has become one of those programs that just reloads rather than rebuilds. PAC 12 north is going to be a blood bath.

Maybe, Stanford got off to a fast start but their offense has stalled and they've let K-State hang around. Better teams than k-state would punish them for that. K-States offense has sucked but they got screwed by the PAC12 refs after a clear PI call not given at the end of the first half.

Really intrigued to see how Oregon do this year on offense with the new QB. WSU's test will be against Boise St. I'm not sure they win in Boise.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Clemson at Auburn

15 clubs attending: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans.

Details: Saturday, Sept. 3 at 9 p.m. ET (ESPN)

Three top players: Clemson (QB Deshaun Watson, CB Cordrea Tankersley, WR Mike Williams); Auburn (DT Montravius Adams, DE Carl Lawson, OL Alex Kozan).

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Burns looked better than Hogan but I think he has weaknesses, at least in the first game. Kstate doesn't exactly have a great defense.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2j41telk said:
Arguably the best opening weekend of college football ever. So many great games.

Easily the best.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
South Alabama beats Mississippi State. Of course since MS is in the Sec they'll probably move up in the rankings with a gritty loss.