Who's pulling for "Bama" vs USC???

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I'm a huge USC fan so obviously I'm cheering for them. Close game so far. Browne hasn't looked too bad when he's had some time to throw. Bama DL is playing pretty good though and is stopping the run quite effectively. USC defense is playing very well overall and have kept Bama off of the board thru a quarter plus.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Trojan's offense leaves a lot to be desired. The defense has made some plays but also several errors.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bama is on such another level and now they have a stud frosh QB to boot. That said, USC looked AWFUL last night. The Helton hire is already off to a lovely start. Sigh.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I said it when they hired Clay, WTF? Doesn't SC have the money to go get Herman?

HawkGA

Reaction score
CPHawk":1dehkpnp said:
I said it when they hired Clay, WTF? Doesn't SC have the money to go get Herman?

Maybe they wanted to wait another year when he'd get eve more expensive.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I like Clay. He's a solid guy. I like his general approach—or at least what he says he wants to do. But unless he seriously steps it up, he's not going to last long, and that's too bad because this is a team that desperately needs consistency of coaching after the last several years.