Note to pac12 schools: don't schedule eastern washington

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Last few years they've beat the beavers and given the ducks and huskies all they could handle. Currently leading Washington state 38-28.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Yeah, Eastern is not some schmoe team you want to play early in the season to get warmed up.

WSU needs to find a way to skip season openers.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Wsu's defense sucks and I dont understand why Leach didnt use time outs earlier, also don't think Falk plays the season without getting hurt.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
No doubt wsu no go and beat boise st next week but if they go 0-2 the pressure piles on.

dogorama

Reaction score
JSeahawks":917ysgy7 said:
Btw, eastern Washington wr Connor Kupp needs to be a seahawk. He's virtually impossible to cover.

Yeah, I'm surprised Phil Knight hasn't sent a starlet over there to convince him how much better off he would be at Oregon.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
610 yards of offense by Eastern. Just embarrassing. Leach in his 6th season making $2.75 million annually and this is the best he can recruit for defense??

Throwdown

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":fvhqz412 said:
610 yards of offense by Eastern. Just embarrassing. Leach in his 6th season making $2.75 million annually and this is the best he can recruit for defense??

I mean EW always puts up those numbers, all the time. In 2014 vs UW they both combined for over 1000 yards

Seafan

Reaction score
The Pac 12 should consider recruiting the Eagles to the conference. Cheney/Spokane would be a decent place to recruit players, especially in-state and rural NW kids.