Cooper Kupp

cesame

Reaction score
Just impresses every time I watch him. He just might be the best WR on the west coast.

minormillikin

Reaction score
A few plays ago when he came back when his QB was getting sacked, got open and made the catch makes him look like the perfect guy for Russ to have out there.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This guy has 'it'. Undeniable.

I don't care if he struggles to make 4.55 in the 40 (not that he will). He just has a very similar ability to Lockett in college that he's just always open. No matter the competition.

He likely won't blaze as fast as Lockett in the combine. But he has very similar route mastering ability. More than just that though, he seems to just see the field in a predictive way. Which for Seattle is a huge premium. He's a guy that can identify soft spots before they emerge and would pair impressively with Wilson's ability to extend plays. Also a bigger receiver at 6020 and 208. Like Tyler, more quick than fast.

Here's a solid piece on him. Definitely a self made 'seahawky' type of player. Have to think he'd align perfectly from a work perspective to what Seattle likes about their best players.

Some team is going to take him in the top 100 picks. And he'll be the best pick in their draft by miles.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2kj9chg2 said:
Like him... but can't see the Seahawks drafting him.

Is this based on type or position (or some combination of the two)?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1lkd4rwl said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1lkd4rwl said:
Like him... but can't see the Seahawks drafting him.

Is this based on type or position (or some combination of the two)?

They seem to really like suddenness. And if Kupp goes day two as some have suggested nationally -- I don't think he's their type of WR.