Michigan is loaded!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Man, are they deep at RB and DB talent.
They completely mashed Hawaii-as they should have. I am aware that Hawaii is not that good at all.
I am a bit concerned about the QB position. Last season they had Rudock who played phenomenal. This year, I am somewhat concerned but hoping the talent improves. The rest of the roster is amazing though. Harbaugh unleashed a freshman RB-Chris Evans. This kid is amazing. Any yes, again, I know it was Hawaii. However, it was still an impressive debut. :irishdrinkers:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I knew that as soon as Michigan hired Harbaugh they would be back near the top of the conference. A lot of people don't like him here, but he's a damn good coach.

sc85sis

Reaction score
He's always been a really good coach. The question has been, and continues to be, how long he can go at any one place. He tends to be his own worst enemy personality-wise.

two dog

Reaction score
He probably will fare better coaching college than in the pros.
There are fewer people he has to share power with like GM's, CEO's and
owners who are often impatient and somewhat egocentric.

There is also the idea that players play then move on when eligibility is used up,
thereby exposing them less to Harbaugh's abrasive personality.

All that said though, he's a helluva coach.

Threedee

Reaction score
sc85sis":2s6kpaog said:
He's always been a really good coach. The question has been, and continues to be, how long he can go at any one place. He tends to be his own worst enemy personality-wise.

He looked really pleasant in his press conference. He told jokes, anecdotes, and stories about the program and the players. He's either more comfortable, or he learned from his last experience.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I would really love to see Jabril Peppers as a Seahawk but I think we will really have to suck balls to get him. :laugh:
Peppers would thrive in the NFL being coached by Caroll. That kid is just phenomenal to watch. He is everywhere.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Preface this with I like Michigan...But that hit with the ejection was a legal hit. What do they want...2 hand touch??

CPHawk

Reaction score
Haha, Harbaugh caught on live TV picking his nose and then eating his booger. Classic.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
CPHawk":16znwgqg said:
Haha, Harbaugh caught on live TV picking his nose and then eating his booger. Classic.

He has skillz. LMAO

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2mipef7q said:
Preface this with I like Michigan...But that hit with the ejection was a legal hit. What do they want...2 hand touch??
^^
Agree. I was like "what the hell?".....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
sc85sis":3f8rf63p said:

He's perfect for college. His style of coaching grates on everyone, but the personnel isn't there longer than 4 years. Same reason why Saban is so much better in college than in the NFL. I think Saban would have had a similar career track to Harbaugh with the Dolphins had he rode it out a bit longer (and had they signed Brees instead of Culpepper), but the two guys are very similar in personality and coaching acumen.

I think he'll be at Michigan for quite some time.

mrt144

Reaction score
Good for the rivalry. As much as I like whooping on TTUN I don't enjoy it as much when it feels like picking on a child.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Ducks having trouble with NEB as well..The Buffs are giving Michigan a hard time in front of all those celebs..I'm sorry my Michigan neighbor but I love it..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2l38kdpl said:
The Ducks having trouble with NEB as well..The Buffs are
giving Michigan a hard time in front of all those celebs..I'm sorry my Michigan neighbor but I love it..

Royce Freeman going down hurts. A lot.