FSU - Ole Miss

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2p3g1xaj said:
I hate to see FSU (#4) ever have any success, but as a Husky I think I need Ole Miss (#11) to lose...

If you're a husky fan thinking about playoffs you should be rooting for ole miss. Fsu is a legit threat to get one of those 4 spots, ole miss is not. (Of course, if you're a husky fan thinking about playoffs you're already dillusuonal)

:D

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
MLOhawks":3p0fr135 said:
I too am hoping FSU defeats those SEC pukes.

If FSU were to lose, I think the only effect for UW would be for the teams ahead of them to be rearranged (speaking of these two teams). A loss for Ole Miss should drop them behind the Huskies, I would think.

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1rhh88yx said:
GeekHawk":1rhh88yx said:
I hate to see FSU (#4) ever have any success, but as a Husky I think I need Ole Miss (#11) to lose...

If you're a husky fan thinking about playoffs you should be rooting for ole miss. Fsu is a legit threat to get one of those 4 spots, ole miss is not. (Of course, if you're a husky fan thinking about playoffs you're already dillusuonal)

:D

Playoffs! Playoffs?!? No, just looking at rankings and the effect that can have on future recruiting.

Since, you know, the UW billionaire alums aren't interested in college football...