Yo Husky fans, just a reminder...

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Is there really a need to post how long it's been since you've had sex?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2y8m6pas said:

Well done. I was expecting something about ancient championships. Literally made me laugh out loud.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Only 49er fans talk about the past.
This may be the year for UW, but I don't trust a #8 ranking until they play a real team.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":31sjs0yu said:
Only 49er fans talk about the past.
This may be the year for UW, but I don't trust a #8 ranking until they play a real team.

I think uw is really good. Whether they're really good, or great, is still up in the air. Ducks offense is as good as ever, defense is still a work in progress with some positive signs but also some glaring weaknesses (inside linebacker play).

cesame

Reaction score
What's exciting about Oregon is they're really a young team right now with a lot of 1st and 2nd year players showing a lot of upside.

LB play is weak right now but by the end of the season or starting next year guys like Keith Simms, Winston Jr, Briscoe, Dye, etc are really going to make an impact. All bigger players and really athletic.

Offensive line is young as well and Jake Hanson appears to be the best Ducks center since Max Unger.

Oregon's a team that should get better as the season goes on as guys continue to get experience and Hoke really dials in who will fit his scheme.

dogorama

Reaction score
If a duck fan's entire success is predicated on beating the Huskies then they win the last 12 years, I guess, if your idea of success is being the plaything of a billionaire. But even w/that the Huskies still have an all-time 10 win lead and something the little duckies will NEVER have, a perfect season and a national championship trophy.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
dogorama":2nsbrxl4 said:
If a duck fan's entire success is predicated on beating the Huskies then they win the last 12 years, I guess, if your idea of success is being the plaything of a billionaire.

Oregon - the college football version of a bimbo gold digger hanging on Hugh Hefner's arm. And calling it success.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1yl650jv said:
dogorama":1yl650jv said:
If a duck fan's entire success is predicated on beating the Huskies then they win the last 12 years, I guess, if your idea of success is being the plaything of a billionaire.

Oregon - the college football version of a bimbo gold digger hanging on Hugh Hefner's arm. And calling it success.

Those Husky players must have had quite a bake sale, or was it a car wash?, to pay for that beautifully renovated stadium, locker room, weight room, coaches office, etc.... Cuz of course the Huskies are above taking millions of dollars from boosters.

And before you start crying, but nike, nike, NIKE!!!!, they have a larger deal with WAshington than they do with Oregon.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carlybenjam ... b898c26087

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I was at that game. I believe Casey Paus threw a long touchdown pass against the Ducks, which is actually more embarrassing than Washington's current losing streak against them.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
What does Oregon's QB situation look like after this season?

Do they have a long term QB in place or constant 1 year rentals.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1q6xf831 said:

I'd venture a guess he's had at least one orgasm annually during that stretch.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3a2syguq said:
dogorama":3a2syguq said:

This defense mechanism is hilarious given how Huskies love to tell anyone who will listen about how successful and rich they are.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The Huskies losing streak against Arizona State has actually lasted longer than the one against Oregon. Washington's last win against the Ducks was in 2002. Their last win against the Sun Devils was in 2001.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":rgoy67gq said:
What does Oregon's QB situation look like after this season?

Do they have a long term QB in place or constant 1 year rentals.

This should be the last one year guy. They have two true freshman and a redshirt freshman that they're pretty high on. Especially Justin Herbert who's a true freshman from Eugene.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":7rer01f1 said:
GeekHawk":7rer01f1 said:
dogorama":7rer01f1 said:

Those Husky players must have had quite a bake sale, or was it a car wash?, to pay for that beautifully renovated stadium, locker room, weight room, coaches office, etc.... Cuz of course the Huskies are above taking millions of dollars from boosters.

And before you start crying, but nike, nike, NIKE!!!!, they have a larger deal with WAshington than they do with Oregon.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carlybenjam ... b898c26087
JS,I looked up how much Phil knight has donated to UO and it's in the hundreds of millions $$$.I don't think you are getting out of that one :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Knight

fenderbender123

Reaction score
SeatownJay":wyuf5f21 said:
The Huskies losing streak against Arizona State has actually lasted longer than the one against Oregon. Washington's last win against the Ducks was in 2002. Their last win against the Sun Devils was in 2001.

Yet you never see ASU fans bragging about it because they don't have a little brother complex 8)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":dyjzqbxr said:
JS,I looked up how much Phil knight has donated to UO and it's in the hundreds of millions $$$.I don't think you are getting out of that one :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Knight

Oh, I'm not denying anything. He's been a huge benefactor not only to the athletic department bit the whole university. It's just silly for uw fans to act like the ducks are the only ones to benefit from a big time booster or boosters.

cesame

Reaction score
I've never understood why Phil Knight investing money in the program is supposed to be some great jab at Oregon and its fans

Makes no sense and just feels like sour grapes from opposing fans

cesame

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3awl6wxq said:
SeatownJay":3awl6wxq said:

Yet you never see ASU fans bragging about it because they don't have a little brother complex 8)

Now you just sound like a 49ers fan