Playoff Predictions?

ARhawk

Reaction score
Mine through 3 weeks

1. Alabama - Ole Miss might be the best team they play all season (except Arkansas of course :sarcasm_off: ) and other than a rocky start, they handled the Rebels with relative ease. They are loaded on defense as usual and have an effective-enough dual threat QB. Arkansas and A&M are the only teams that could challenge for the division and whoever wins the West wins the SEC

2. Louisville - Could be Houston in this spot depending on the outcome of their game later this season. Louisville already dismantled what I thought was the best team in their conference as I am lower on Clemson than most. I wish nothing but the worst for this team. Nothing against the players, but I would rather Trump run this country than Bobby Petrino have any success in the postseason

3. Ohio State - They look like the better team after three weeks with more impressive wins than Michigan. Wisconsin is overrated, Michigan State is underwhelming in comparison. Ohio State takes the conference

4. Washington - Toss up between Washington and Stanford. I don't watch many Pac 12 games out here, so my familiarity with these teams is very limited. I used to live in Washington, so that gives them the egde here until I know more about the teams.

Watch out for Miami, Arkansas (unbiased opinion), and Nebraska.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Right now I'd go Alabama, Louisville, Michigan and Ohio state.

By the end of the year I think Alabama, Michigan, Houston and Clemson.

dogorama

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qu101bh said:

I'm pretty much w/you on these, I would love to say UW but I am sceptical of their maturity level. Of course, if they could get by the next three games, I might change my tune.

If UW could keep this team together one more year I definitely would put them top-4. Won't happen though, keys juniors will declare for the draft.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
dogorama":2vx281je said:
JSeahawks":2vx281je said:

I'm pretty much w/you on these, I would love to say UW but I am sceptical of their maturity level. Of course, if they could get by the next three games, I might change my tune.

If UW could keep this team together one more year I definitely would put them top-4. Won't happen though, keys juniors will declare for the draft.

Unfortunatly I think the Pac 12 knocks each other off this season.

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":20eyh5tq said:
dogorama":20eyh5tq said:
JSeahawks":20eyh5tq said:

Unfortunatly I think the Pac 12 knocks each other off this season.

Big12 sucking opens the door for the PAC12 but Houston might shut that door.

HawkGA

Reaction score
This weekend is the Louisville-Clemson matchup, right? That should be awesome and help potentially clear up the picture a bit.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkGA":r773f8xs said:
This weekend is the Louisville-Clemson matchup, right? That should be awesome and help potentially clear up the picture a bit.
We get three top-10 matchups this weekend. Louisville @ Clemson, Wisconsin @ Michigan, and Stanford @ Washington.

HawkGA

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1zkk9a9j said:
HawkGA":1zkk9a9j said:
We get three top-10 matchups this weekend. Louisville @ Clemson, Wisconsin @ Michigan, and Stanford @ Washington.

Holy [this ain't the Shack]!