UW favored by 8.5 over Ducks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Put everything you own on Washington. I'm going to continue talking shit all week long, but seriously this is a really, really, reallly bad Ducks team. They dont believe in their head coach, and they dont believe in their quarterback, and it shows in their effort. That and their front 7 on defense (which is horrible when fully healthy) is decimated by injuries making it beyond terrible. If Gaskin and Coleman dont combine for 300 yards rushing they should retire from football.

That said, its been 4, 718 days and i'm going to cherrish these next 5 days for all their worth.

cesame

Reaction score
Herbert needs to play. Prukop simply can't push the ball down the field. He's Masoli without the toughness.

Washington didn't look too hot on the road last week vs Arizona. That's really Oregon's only hope. Oregon is that bad.

But losing to UW just helps Heldrich get fired at this point

chris98251

Reaction score
I kind of throw records out the window with the Cougs and Ducks, seems weird and unusual happens every time they play them.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
It's been 4,178 days since u got laid? :sarcasm_off:

Tical21

Reaction score
They really went blue?! I was joking. HAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tical21":118p3gi2 said:

They are throwbacks. These are the uniforms from the 1916 rosé bowl champs.

It also allows the Ducks to retain their winning streak. Beating the Webfoots doesn't count.

DonovanJM

Reaction score
I don't understand the Hoke hiring. Not because I think he is a bad coach but because of the 4-3 scheme. I'm pretty sure Aliotti went to the 3-4 because he couldn't get the big beefy linemen to run it. So now we have Hoke wanting to run the 4-3 still without the bodies for it. Maybe he will be able to recruit his type of players and the defense will improve. It just confuses me.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":3bfsiaal said:
What does the injury report look like for the Ducks this week?

Extremely long. The good news is Freeman is back and looked good against WSU.

Terrell Crosby (OL), Devon Allen (WR) and now Johnny Ragin (LB) are confirmed out for the season.

They've been playing without Jalen Jelks (DE), Troy Dye (LB), Jimmy Swain (LB), AJ Hotchkins (LB), Pharoah Brown (TE), Johnny Mundt (TE), and i'm sure others i cant remember off the top of my head. A lot of these guys will be game time decisions, hopefully a few will be able to go.

Then Dwayne Stanford (WR) and Kani Benoit (rb) got hurt against WSU, dont know their status.

They're also without DE/LB Terrodney Prevot (our best pass rusher) due to police investigation.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":25ev14it said:
Yoonhawk":25ev14it said:
What does the injury report look like for the Ducks this week?

Extremely long. The good news is Freeman is back and looked good against WSU.

Terrell Crosby (OL), Devon Allen (WR) and now Johnny Ragin (LB) are confirmed out for the season.

They've been playing without Jalen Jelks (DE), Troy Dye (LB), Jimmy Swain (LB), AJ Hotchkins (LB), Pharoah Brown (TE), Johnny Mundt (TE), and i'm sure others i cant remember off the top of my head. A lot of these guys will be game time decisions, hopefully a few will be able to go.

Then Dwayne Stanford (WR) and Kani Benoit (rb) got hurt against WSU, dont know their status.

They're also without DE/LB Terrodney Prevot (our best pass rusher) due to police investigation.

Wow, that makes for a tough season. Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":qevylwgi said:
JSeahawks":qevylwgi said:
The good news is Freeman is back and looked good against WSU.

Really? Take away that 75 yard run, and he averaged 3.5 yards a carry. :stirthepot:

This is the real world my friend, we dont just magically erase 75 yard runs.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2m9dyh54 said:
Maulbert":2m9dyh54 said:
JSeahawks":2m9dyh54 said:

Really? Take away that 75 yard run, and he averaged 3.5 yards a carry. :stirthepot:

You know what else isn't magically erased from the real world? 744 days. :stirthepot:

BTW, that'll go up to at least 1,092 days before they can avenge you. We'll know more when the Pac-12 schedule is released.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3vvhbqn1 said:
Tical21":3vvhbqn1 said:

They are throwbacks. These are the uniforms from the 1916 rosé bowl champs.

It also allows the Ducks to retain their winning streak. Beating the Webfoots doesn't count.
Have to admit I giggled a bit at the last comment. :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":3q8infr3 said:
JSeahawks":3q8infr3 said:
Maulbert":3q8infr3 said:
JSeahawks":3q8infr3 said:

You know what else isn't magically erased from the real world? 744 days. :stirthepot:

BTW, that'll go up to at least 1,092 days before they can avenge you. We'll know more when the Pac-12 schedule is released.
Ouch! LOL.

cesame

Reaction score
I don't think there is a single Oregon fan that thinks this game will be within 2 TD's

As sad as it is I'm actually kind of laughing at the comments I'm reading from Oregon fans. It's just going to be so bad and we know it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hi J, thought I'd come in here to pile on. :D I believe before the season started I told you the Cougars were going to beat the Ducks this last Saturday. Just wanted to mention that. There's a post in this forum somewhere where I stated that.