My Dream Scenario

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We make the playoff. So does Michigan. And we defeat Harbough and Michigan. 8)

Oh and we win it all.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":j9pf6kuk said:
We make the playoff. So does Michigan. And we defeat Harbough and Michigan. 8)

Oh and we win it all.
Nope.(says this gal from Michigan)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3v0wuxrd said:
He gonna have to beat Urban and then win the Big-10 championship game. A tall order, especially the first one.
I guess we will find out. Hey, football for me is Go Blue on Saturday and Go Hawks on Sunday. Always has been and always will be since 1984(when I moved to Michigan).

chris98251

Reaction score
One can dream of the glory days of Michigan coming to the Rose Bowl and playing the Huskies in the Don James era, those were always great games and good times, especially when things came up Roses for the Dawgs. Maybe we will see that again here soon.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2xrb4upq said:
hawksfansinceday1":2xrb4upq said:
He gonna have to beat Urban and then win the Big-10 championship game. A tall order, especially the first one.
I guess we will find out. Hey, football for me is Go Blue on Saturday and Go Hawks on Sunday. Always has been and always will be since 1984(when I moved to Michigan).
Oh in that case I'd be rooting for Michigan. Never have liked Ohio St. or Meyer. Generally though, I don't give much of a crap about any teams east of the mountain time zone save for Nebraska. My maternal grandfather was from there and a huge fan and he's one of the reasons I love the game so much.