UW ends12 year drought by kicking the crap out of Oregon

irocdave

Reaction score
Man this drought has finally ended. The Huskies dominated the ducks, just like they used for the first time in recent memory. My oldest son was one year old the last time the Dawgs beat the Ducks. Anyone else reveling in this win / Duck ass kicking?

To follow this up, the Cougs are putting it on Stanford. The Apple cup could be a national game of the week.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I've been quietly enjoying it all week.

Can honestly say that UW is one of the best teams in the country, for the first time in a long time. Would love to see a UW-Michigan match-up in the playoff. I think UW would win with superior defense.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HansGruber":1zzo1jmd said:
Can honestly say that UW is one of the best teams in the country, for the first time in a long time. Would love to see a UW-Michigan match-up in the playoff. I think UW would win with superior defense.

Are they though?

Who has Washington played?

Stanford is proving to be nowhere near as good as people pegged them to be.

Oregon is a disaster.

The Pac-12 as a whole is a mess. They might be the best team in a middling conference, but one of the best teams in the country? Still extremely skeptical. Give me Bama, tOSU, Clemson, Michigan, Louisville and maybe even Houston over Washington.

I think the Huskies are just the beneficiary of a very strange year in college football.

We'll see how the rest of October and November go.