Aggies @ Bama

pmedic920

Reaction score
I hate them both.

Don't see it happening but I gotta pull for the Texas team, nothing to do with Texas, just hoping Bama has at least 1 in the "L" column.

I for real, for real hate aTm, it's gunna kill me to root for them.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Hmm...should Husky fans root for Alabama to avoid a situation where a 1 loss Alabama team gets into the playoffs? I'd like to think people aren't stupid enough to do that but it is college football...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Verne Lundquist and especially Gary Danielson make me avoid CBS and SEC games at all costs. Can't stand them. But really looking forward to this game. Might have to go mute.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4s9b2pfj said:
Verne Lundquist and especially Gary Danielson make me avoid CBS and SEC games at all costs. Can't stand them. But really looking forward to this game. Might have to go mute.
And use captions instead :lol:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":19jwfcm4 said:
Targeting vs NOT targeting??

Don't see the same on both teams to me.

I thought both were good calls. The return man is not in a defenseless position.

I thought it was pretty obvious that the WR on the reviewed "catch" near the end of the first half was about an inch out of bounds. I was surprised that wasnt overturned.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Only been following the game online but it seems like Bama is dominating other than an inability to actually punch it into the end zone. Such a huge difference settling g for 3 is versus getting 7; especially when one of those settling's ends up being a missed field goal.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Watched some of this game.Texas AM D tiredYou can't tell me UWs QB/WR/Offense isn't better than AM.I like our chances even more after watching this

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3jgohkq5 said:
Watched some of this game.Texas AM D tiredYou can't tell me UWs QB/WR/Offense isn't better than AM.I like our chances even more after watching this

I commend you for your fandom. But you're insane my friend. Both of those teams have athletes n a whole different level then anybody in the pac 12.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Bama blew some opportunities early on but they just kept leaning on A&M and eventually they couldn't hold up. It's really wild to think that a matchup of 2 top 10 teams and the betting spread was just under 20 points.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":33m4uzrq said:
IndyHawk":33m4uzrq said:

I commend you for your fandom. But you're insane my friend. Both of those teams have athletes n a whole different level then anybody in the pac 12.
I may be insane(lol) and high on fandom but I still believe till the end..