Washington vs Oregon State

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Huskies gotta be getting bored. They're a really good team. But they havnt played anybody who's even average yet this season.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Huskies are so dominant that they can have an "off night" and still win by 24. They look really good to say the least and are a very balanced team.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
And with Ohio State losing, UW will move up to top 4. Looking very good. They control their own destiny now.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I honestly expected this game to be closer than the Oregon game simply because I figured the Huskies would call off the dogs (no pun intended). I think they wanted to punish Oregon. There's no sport in piling on Oregon State.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":398wapei said:
I honestly expected this game to be closer than the Oregon game simply because I figured the Huskies would call off the dogs (no pun intended). I think they wanted to punish Oregon. There's no sport in piling on Oregon State.
Could be, I think they got bored as J said. They knew they could turn it on as needed, which is a dangerous mindset.
Should be plenty to work on this week.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think Oregon State's WR Victor Bolden Jr. would be well worth Schneider's consideration once available in the draft whether in 2017 or 2018 (I'm betting 2017). Seems durable, and definitely a playmaker. I'm betting he'll be snapped up in the first three rounds.