Washington @ Cal

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
2 awful punts so far have lead to 2 cal fgs. Uw offense seems a bit off minus that ross td

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sandwich game is right.

Wow what a play, a littl trickery.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2cl6ned0 said:
Hawk-Lock":2cl6ned0 said:
John Ross is so sick. SC Top 10!
I really hope he sticks around for one more year.

I think you should probably enjoy him while you can. I've seen him in round 1 in quite a few mock drafts. For a guy who's already missed a season due to signifigant injury, the smart move is to come out and get his money. Can always go back and finish his education if he needs to.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
JSeahawks":7dodhxa8 said:
SeatownJay":7dodhxa8 said:
Hawk-Lock":7dodhxa8 said:
John Ross is so sick. SC Top 10!
I really hope he sticks around for one more year.

I think you should probably enjoy him while you can. I've seen him in round 1 in quite a few mock drafts. For a guy who's already missed a season due to signifigant injury, the smart move is to come out and get his money. Can always go back and finish his education if he needs to.

Yeah he is most likely gone after this year. He's soaring on draft boards, a lot of people are projecting him as a late first round pick. He reminds me a lot of DeSean Jackson, some team will want that speed on their team. Just don't see how he comes back after the year he is having and also the Huskies, not to mention he will be off the charts at the combine.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I'm a Huskies fan (by birth). This team doesn't belong in the playoff. Even winning out.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Huskies' D really struggled that drive. DBs got beat. The whole team needs to get it going. 21-20 now.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Refs sure seem to be doing what they can for the Huskies with their spots.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1oy7hcaj said:
Absolutely not, they've been completely exposed the last two weeks.

They defense looks like hot garbage right now... they couldn't stop the run last week, this week they can't stop the run or the pass.

They may lose 2 or 3 of the next 4... no way they can keep playing like this and beat USC or WSU.

Easy...

Just saying I can't see them playing at Michigan/OSU or Bama levels

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":w9v596n4 said:

They defense looks like hot garbage right now... they couldn't stop the run last week, this week they can't stop the run or the pass.

They may lose 2 or 3 of the next 4... no way they can keep playing like this and beat USC or WSU.

That's an overreaction. The defense isn't playing well right now, but to say they may lose out is ridiculous. Cal has a good passing game, they're beating us at times, it happens. And no they are not running on us...at all. We nearly stuffed them at the goal line if not for the QB sneak on 4th down.

This team will be just fine.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1bvjhkzh said:
Hawk-Lock":1bvjhkzh said:
The_Z_Man":1bvjhkzh said:

That's an overreaction. The defense isn't playing well right now, but to say they may lose out is ridiculous. Cal has a good passing game, they're beating us at times, it happens. And no they are not running on us...at all. We nearly stuffed them at the goal line if not for the QB sneak on 4th down.

This team will be just fine.

The Cougars and the Trojans are for real... they are playing better than UW right now for sure.

Not an overreaction at all.

What? The Cougars nearly lost to Oregon St last week. How are they playing so much better than UW? Oregon St is one of the worst power conference teams this year. While USC is playing well, they haven't beaten anyone during their hot streak other than Colorado, and that game was at home. When you are USC, you are suppose to win those type of games.

We go on the road and beat a ranked Utah team, and WSU barely escapes against awful Oregon St and they are playing better than us? Sorry, but I disagree. And I'm not going to pat them on the back for beating a horrible Arizona team today.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Holy crap, I can't wait to see the numbers for Ross once this game ends. He is absolutely killing Cal's defense.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Only up by 36. How are some of you guys not convinced that this team is for real? What else do they need to show you?

While it may be true they haven't played any of the elite teams in the country, we won't know how good they are until they play them. We will know once the playoff starts. Yeah I said it....

Latest posts