USC will beat Washington this week

JSeahawks

Reaction score
According to the dude that makes picks for CBS sports.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... -on-track/

I personally think it's going to be the best game of the pac12 season. If I had to bet my house on the game id take UW, but if UW is going to lose a game before the playoffs I think it will be this one. I think uw will handle WSU and either Colorado or Utah in the pac12 title game. But this one is going to be tough.

Extra incentive for UW to win, if USC does pull off the upset then they're still alive to win the south and would play UW again with the chance to knock them out if both the playoffs and the Rosé Bowl.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If USC's secondary can have some success playing 1 on 1 vs UW's receivers, then USC has the chance to win a low(ish) scoring game. If not, UW will blow them out.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3ct5kh69 said:
If USC's secondary can have some success playing 1 on 1 vs UW's receivers, then USC has the chance to win a low(ish) scoring game. If not, UW will blow them out.

Adoree Jackson is one of the few guys in the country that can run with John Ross. Will be a fun matchup to watch.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yeah they are just walk into the Huskies House and whup em .. :roll:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Have a feeling Washington blows the doors off USC. The Apple Cup is their biggest hurdle to the playoff IMO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":p0orlfp3 said:
Have a feeling Washington blows the doors off USC. The Apple Cup is their biggest hurdle to the playoff IMO.
I agree. Despite the Cougs having a questionable defense I think the Apple Cup is going to be a major battle.
A rivalry game at their stadium, with a potent offense, and major bowl implications on the line for both teams, I see a horserace.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The Dawgs will be ready. Browning to Ross and Pettis for a couple scores apiece. The D contains Arnold. Should be competitive for much of the game but Huskies pull it out in the 4th and win by 10.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":6h088jz4 said:
Hasselbeck":6h088jz4 said:

I watch posts around here, and you're the guy who tends be right about the games more often than not, so we'll see.

He's just a USC fan hoping his coach gets fired.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3cptyne9 said:
IndyHawk":3cptyne9 said:
Yeah they are just walk into the Huskies House and whup em .. :roll:

Oh, really? Tell me more.

Hopefully UW has some half time answers.
Weird game.It seemed like UW was off all over and USC came ready to play.I am not going to make excuses.To be at home and do this?Hope they learn a lot from this one

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1yflpuwb said:
Hasselbeck":1yflpuwb said:
Reverse jinx complete! Wooooooo!

Clay Helton wtih the long con.

Is he the next Mark Helfrich? Win a lot early thanks to talent, then run SC into the ground with his own recruits in a few years?