Cougars already up by 7.....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cougars are in a situation where they might actually want to lose next weekend.

If they beat the Huskies they're in the pac 12 title game regardless. But lose next week and they play Colorado in that game. Win and they'd have to play USC.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1r3nk01g said:

If they beat the Huskies they're in the pac 12 title game regardless. But lose next week and they play Colorado in that game. Win and they'd have to play USC.

I will never not root for or not believe in my team. USC is not unbeatable. The Huskies have flaws. Would you ever not root for your Ducks (save for the hope of firing an incompetent coach)?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":vfmxr4pj said:
JSeahawks":vfmxr4pj said:

I will never not root for or not believe in my team. USC is not unbeatable. The Huskies have flaws. Would you ever not root for your Ducks (save for the hope of firing an incompetent coach)?

I know. Just an interesting scenario i thought.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":8h20oqzh said:
Maulbert":8h20oqzh said:
JSeahawks":8h20oqzh said:

I know. Just an interesting scenario i thought.

Besides, theoretically, if the Cougars win tonight and in Colorado and the Huskies lay an egg against ASU, the Apple Cup won't matter for WSU.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Cougs and Southern Cal have to be the 2 most improved teams in the country since the beginning of the season. Cougs up 14-0 now and look really good so far.

The Rose Bowl is within the grasp for UW or WSU. Can't wait for the Apple Cup.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":x6dl9rz7 said:
Cougs and Southern Cal have to be the 2 most improved teams in the country since the beginning of the season.

That's true. Unfortunately for WSU, unless you're college football royalty (ala USC), the pundits don't like forgiving early losses. I know it was EWU and Boise State, but combined both teams the Cougars lost to have only 2 losses. It's not like they're chop suey.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
JSeahawks":527mx6g3 said:

Not if Utah beats Colorado in the final week.