Good news for Huskies.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Herman is auditionin for that Oregon coaching spot tonight. Lots of people think he's the #1 target.

As for the Huskies, i think if they win the pac 12 title they're in the playoffs, regardless of what happens elsewhere.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Bye Louisville! Makes it that much easier for us. But in the end, we still need to win out, but one less team to worry about.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1qsk5gur said:
Bye Louisville! Makes it that much easier for us. But in the end, we still need to win out, but one less team to worry about.

Need to root for Michigan to keep winning. If Ohio State beats Michigan then things get interesting. That would create a big 10 title game of Wisconsin vs Penn State where the winner is probably an automatic to the playoffs. Then a one loss Ohio State would maybe be a second big 10 team in the playoffs.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ik5csslr said:
Hawk-Lock":ik5csslr said:

Need to root for Michigan to keep winning. If Ohio State beats Michigan then things get interesting. That would create a big 10 title game of Wisconsin vs Penn State where the winner is probably an automatic to the playoffs. Then a one loss Ohio State would maybe be a second big 10 team in the playoffs.

That could happen but I doubt it. No way UW doesn't get in if they win out and win the PAC 12, don't care what happens in the big 10.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm glad the Cards lost,I never was impressed enough thinking they were good enough for the playoffs.I think UW has a good chance if they win out because of the Conf title game.I'm not going to BS myself thinking they have a chance to win it all if they get in due to the key injuries on D but I'll be happy if they get there at this point.It has been a very weird year in football

HawkGA

Reaction score
Good news for WSU. UW should be ranked higher now for when the Cougs beat them.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":15dupjjd said:
#5 Louisville getting gut-punched by unranked Houston.

Which just shows that every team (with 1 exception) is vulnerable.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3t80sckg said:
Herman is auditionin for that Oregon coaching spot tonight.

Funny how different areas hear different things.

Down here rumor is Texas or LSU.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
DTexHawk":pa1v72xr said:
JSeahawks":pa1v72xr said:

I don't think JSea has heard anything. I just think he incorrectly assumes Oregon would be the natural preferred destination of an up and coming head coach.

He's quite mad, you know. :stirthepot:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1xndgrle said:
JSeahawks":1xndgrle said:

The only thing I've heard is that he's high on the list if targets for Oregon. Havnt heard anything about it happening. Supposedly Todd Herman from Houston and Gary Patterson from tcu are guys the ducks will make a play for.

Lsu I've heard is trying to get jumbo fisher from Florida state, I'm hoping Texas gives coach strong another year

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2yd5qn9f said:
DTexHawk":2yd5qn9f said:
JSeahawks":2yd5qn9f said:

The only thing I've heard is that he's high on the list if targets for Oregon. Havnt heard anything about it happening. Supposedly Todd Herman from Houston and Gary Patterson from tcu are guys the ducks will make a play for.

Lsu I've heard is trying to get jumbo fisher from Florida state, I'm hoping Texas gives coach strong another year

If Texas does give Strong another year, the Ducks should follow their charitable example and give Helfrich another year. :stirthepot:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":y1818ugo said:
JSeahawks":y1818ugo said:
DTexHawk":y1818ugo said:
JSeahawks":y1818ugo said:

If Texas does give Strong another year, the Ducks should follow their charitable example and give Helfrich another year. :stirthepot:

We've already allowed WSU to win the last two. There's no more charity to be given.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":oaxijtt4 said:
Maulbert":oaxijtt4 said:
JSeahawks":oaxijtt4 said:

We've already allowed WSU to win the last two. There's no more charity to be given.

You say charity, I say 790 days.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":12utuezq said:
JSeahawks":12utuezq said:
Maulbert":12utuezq said:
JSeahawks":12utuezq said:

You say charity, I say 790 days.
LOL, ouch!