Washington State @ Colorado

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I haven't seen much of these two teams this year. I think the Buffs pull out a close one at home.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am with you on not seeing much of either team....but....Think that WSU pulls it out. Looks like Falk is looking pretty dang good.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Colorado safety ejected on horrible targeting call (God, i hate that rule). Games pretty much meaningless for WSU. There whole season comes down to the Apple cup. If they win that they're in the pac 12 title game, if they dont they're not, regardless of todays result.

I'm rooting for WSU just because I think USC is the best team in the pac12 and I want to see them in the pac 12 title game. A colorado loss helps that.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ry34j4e said:
Colorado safety ejected on horrible targeting call (God, i hate that rule). Games pretty much meaningless for WSU. There whole season comes down to the Apple cup. If they win that they're in the pac 12 title game, if they dont they're not, regardless of todays result.

I'm rooting for WSU just because I think USC is the best team in the pac12 and I want to see them in the pac 12 title game. A colorado loss helps that.

Saw a minor blip of that play and thought it was garbage too. shoulder into the chest is a fair play. What a BS call.

I should be outside working on my clutch....but I wanna watch football.

Largent80

Reaction score
Cougar receivers have droyat least 2 touchdown's. They need make those catches.

It should be 28 to 14 right now.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like how CU runs that QB draw-Read option on WSU it's killing them

sutz

Reaction score
Cougs have been overthrowing the deep ball. On D, they can't tackle.

Colorado just went up 2 TDs. Looks like game over.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, the Cougs showed some weaknesses against the Buffs. The P12N will be decided in the Apple Cup.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Cougs should have been up by at least 2 scores going into the half, but couldn't get out of their own way. Colorado had their way with us in the 2nd half. Still, Apple Cup is for all the marbles, and maybe the Cougs can get a rematch with Colorado. I may not be realistic, but I'm eternally optimistic!

Hawker

Reaction score
Had absolutely no answer for a mobile QB. A glaring weakness in Grinch's defensive scheme no doubt. Still, hopefully optimistic going into Apple Cup week!!!