Notre Dame

JSeahawks

Reaction score
So can we go back and put Oregon in the championship game replacing Notre Dame? They were 3rd that year going into bowl season.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Still can't believe they punish the entire program for the actions of one, regardless of what happened or who was responsible. Adopt the NFL's model and start fining these people. If you can't fine them, then you simply have to allow them to do whatever they did.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't understand how this is any kind of punishment. Sure, you'll look in the record books and the wins won't be there, but try telling anyone who played in those games that they didn't win them (or lose them). You can't go back and replay those games or the seasons, so the memories of those games and the outcomes are there and that is what they'll always remember. I find it hard to believe this is making any of the players involved feel anything. Seems like a pointless punishment to me.

HawkGA

Reaction score
JSeahawks":oqh5c5y3 said:
So can we go back and put Oregon in the championship game replacing Notre Dame? They were 3rd that year going into bowl season.

Because you want another loss added to Oregon's record?

drrew

Reaction score
Brian Kelly is a scumbag and an embarrassment to Notre Dame and any other school that hires him after Notre Dame fires his mediocre ass.

Declan Sullivan died while volunteering for the ND football team because of decisions that Kelly made, and his lack of responsibility and public comments afterward should have led to his immediate dismissal.

Instead they kept him around while he oversaw a program that had these academic issues and had a young woman commit suicide after being raped by a player that Kelly kept on the team.

He's a real leader of men.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":3p3x2o3o said:
JSeahawks":3p3x2o3o said:

Because you want another loss added to Oregon's record?

Cant win it if you dont have the opportunity to play for it. I'd rather try and lose then not get there.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hmmm....how long will the NCAA drag out the UNC investigation?
It must be nice being the NCAA's cash cow.

Threedee

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1u3e20f2 said:

Can you go back and beat Stanford, while you're at it?